+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jump Super Stars

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Jump Super Stars

one unique game for otakus...
    can you imagine dragon ball vs. samurai x...
    yugioh vs. naruto... bleach vs. yu yu hakusho... slamdunk vs. prince of tennis?...
    wanna see it?
    click here
    click here
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override may be famous one day Crash Override's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jump Super Stars

i have never of imagined of it now that i saw i guess its pretty cool
    Im the one who walks and lives in the shadows.

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

This isnt really in the right section I think...its probably for "Sensory Pleasure".

Anyways, let me add more about the game. "Jump Super Stars" is a game for the DS which stars numerous characters from 27 titles, new and old, from the Shonen Jump. This includes series such as; "Dragon Ball Z", "BLEACH", "One Piece", "D.Gray-man", "Busou Renkin", and other numerous chars from manga thats available.

Its bascially fighting game but what makes it unique is that it has a "deck system" in which you construct using the "koma"(frames) from the original mangas. You hava a 5 x 5 space and you have to allocate to the koma to your stardegy. There are three types of "koma"; Battle, Support, and Help.

Battle:This is the koma which will become your fighting character. You have a decent selection to choose from series and each have an element: Power, Knowledge, and Laughter. Each is strong to the others so you have to be careful to choose.

Support: Self explanatory. Another char appears to support you with attacks, etc.

Help: Adds special abilities or boost to your battle char.

You acquire "koma" by progressing through the story mode and as you acquire them you notice that they're all missing a part from it. In this blank space you have to allocate the koma of the corresponding char. to complete it to be able to use it. (Its a pain if you're unfamiliar with a series cuz you're gonna be GUESSING...A LOT!!!Even with the brief hints)

The story mode offers lot of challenges and hidden stages whch makes the game addicting. For a fighting game it offers some what of a decent play time and if you have Wi-Fi or a friend with a DS its even better (You can do download play but the decks are premade randoms so its not as fun...)

Overall this is a GREAT game if you're a fan of mangas from Jump.

...and if you're living in the US and if you have enough luck on you then you MIGHT be able to find it at your local Best Buy (if they carry imported games) otherwise get it online, its worth it. ^^

Also the sequel,"Jump Ultimate Stars" is available too (Not in the US though, Duh!!) A huge jump in number of series!! 27 to 41!! Some same, a lot to new chars!! This is much, much better so if you're getting them online then this is the one!! (well, yeah, being the sequel and all...)

...phew, longest post I've made in a while. LOL

BTW@rematche: Super Robot Tasien OG2 Rules!! Woot!! XD
    Last edited by Shinku no kage; Feb 05, 2007 at 09:10 AM.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Video game subject...

Moving to Sensory Pleasures Forum...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    This isnt really in the right section I think...its probably for "Sensory Pleasure".

Anyways, let me add more about the game. "Jump Super Stars" is a game for the DS which stars numerous characters from 27 titles, new and old, from the Shonen Jump. This includes series such as; "Dragon Ball Z", "BLEACH", "One Piece", "D.Gray-man", "Busou Renkin", and other numerous chars from manga thats available.

Its bascially fighting game but what makes it unique is that it has a "deck system" in which you construct using the "koma"(frames) from the original mangas. You hava a 5 x 5 space and you have to allocate to the koma to your stardegy. There are three types of "koma"; Battle, Support, and Help.

Battle:This is the koma which will become your fighting character. You have a decent selection to choose from series and each have an element: Power, Knowledge, and Laughter. Each is strong to the others so you have to be careful to choose.

Support: Self explanatory. Another char appears to support you with attacks, etc.

Help: Adds special abilities or boost to your battle char.

You acquire "koma" by progressing through the story mode and as you acquire them you notice that they're all missing a part from it. In this blank space you have to allocate the koma of the corresponding char. to complete it to be able to use it. (Its a pain if you're unfamiliar with a series cuz you're gonna be GUESSING...A LOT!!!Even with the brief hints)

The story mode offers lot of challenges and hidden stages whch makes the game addicting. For a fighting game it offers some what of a decent play time and if you have Wi-Fi or a friend with a DS its even better (You can do download play but the decks are premade randoms so its not as fun...)

Overall this is a GREAT game if you're a fan of mangas from Jump.

...and if you're living in the US and if you have enough luck on you then you MIGHT be able to find it at your local Best Buy (if they carry imported games) otherwise get it online, its worth it. ^^

Also the sequel,"Jump Ultimate Stars" is available too (Not in the US though, Duh!!) A huge jump in number of series!! 27 to 41!! Some same, a lot to new chars!! This is much, much better so if you're getting them online then this is the one!! (well, yeah, being the sequel and all...)

...phew, longest post I've made in a while. LOL

BTW@rematche: Super Robot Tasien OG2 Rules!! Woot!! XD

you got that right, man! i have been also a super robot wars fanantic are you?

anyway...what are your favorite characters in this game?
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread