+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jump Ultimate Stars the greatest game.

Newbie robigon may be famous one day robigon may be famous one day robigon's Avatar
    Thanks

Jump Ultimate Stars the greatest game.

Everyones talking about jump ultimate stars it looks like a great game but its only in japenese please tell me if its worth importing this title and buying the nintendo ds.
    thankyou

:Yuki fan: Spider Jump Champion Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage is making a name for themselves Shinku no kage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Jump Ultimate Stars the greatest game.

Well, yeah, this game is only available in Japanese and theres almost a one in a...ugh, well, its probably not gonna make it to the states in English due to licensing issues with the series feartured within the game. 40+ is just too many for one game. XD

But I'll honestly say that it is well worth it if you're a fan of chars from "Shonen Jump" or if you're an otaku, LOL. Its a solid game and its well worth the time and money to get it. I fortunately found an imported copy at a store but chances are you're gonna have to get it online.
    ->:Be descriptive in your posts or its like you didnt post at all:<-

|The "RULES" of AO|My AO Gallery|YouTube|AnimeSuki|

Newbie robigon may be famous one day robigon may be famous one day robigon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shinku no kage View Post
    Well, yeah, this game is only available in Japanese and theres almost a one in a...ugh, well, its probably not gonna make it to the states in English due to licensing issues with the series feartured within the game. 40+ is just too many for one game. XD

But I'll honestly say that it is well worth it if you're a fan of chars from "Shonen Jump" or if you're an otaku, LOL. Its a solid game and its well worth the time and money to get it. I fortunately found an imported copy at a store but chances are you're gonna have to get it online.
    What kind of store should i look at asain food stores maybe

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

played it...it's ok though. but not really the greatest game but this one is...

click here.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Thanks

Talking Re: Jump Ultimate Stars the greatest game.

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    played it...it's ok though. but not really the greatest game but this one is...

click here.
    It would be a really good game except the action moment are ruined by them all being chibi if they were full scale it would be sick

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by robigon View Post
    It would be a really good game except the action moment are ruined by them all being chibi if they were full scale it would be sick
    there's ps2 version where they're all big and 3d... but if this one isn't chibi then bandai would probably made the most expensive game ever because of copyrights. it not ruined and it's still cool...the stories...the concept...the characters...the music...the fighting scenes...it's unique and original...and still one of the oldest games, btw.

if you played it...you'll get hooked.

here's an example in ps2 version...it's like watching an anime.

yzak pilots freedom and dearka pilots justice.

this time in meteor.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread