+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Who the hell is Taylor Swift and why isn't someone with a name like that a man?
    Taylor Swift is a beautiful, talented young woman, who things charming music. Her stuff has a fun nice messege and I will be happy to buy her next CD, but about Beyonce and Kanye, now hell no.

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Taylor Swift is a beautiful, talented young woman, who things charming music. Her stuff has a fun nice messege and I will be happy to buy her next CD, but about Beyonce and Kanye, now hell no.
    Slow down now, that's still strictly a matter of opinon. I admit I may have a bias because I'm no fan of country music, but I will say that talent wise Beyonce might have her beat. I won't say hers has a nice message, since it's so subjective with it's generic adolescence text. And did Beyonce do anything wrong here? Sure she was smiling, she might've thought it was a joke or set up or something. I think she was going along with it, not going ,"Damn right, I should've owned her."

All of this doesn't change the fact that what he did was just rude and he made an entirely unnecessary, pointless comment.

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

The looks on her face were genuine.
    Did you see Beyonce's face? LMAO... oh man... she was like "Please don't speak on my behalf you crazy Mo Fo!"
    Who the hell is Taylor Swift and why isn't someone with a name like that a man?
    Yeah... good question.
    That sounds like some haterism to me... afterall... Beyonce isn't the one who is untactful.

I personally find the whole thing funny and not surprising in the least... This is the same guy who told the world Bush didn't give a damn about black people. Or who attacked a photographer at the airport. HES NUTS... And yet... I still sing along to his songs when they come on to the radio.

Its all just show business hype (scripted or not) Taylor Swift wont be losing any money for it. Its all publicity It all works in celebrity favor. In fact... the only thing that's shocking here, is why WE care at all. None of us were taking home a moon man.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku bratling may be famous one day bratling's Avatar
    Thanks

I really think that he should have kept his opinions to his self. She's a little girl for one thing. Yeah she's not super young, but I swear if someone said something so rude while my daughter was being AWARDED something...I'd flip out. His commenting was simply rude and uncalled for.

You never really loved me/You never really cared/It was all just a game to boost your ego/Those feelings never really there/ I'm filing emotional bankruptcy/My heart can take no more debt/Theres no more "money" there to spend. === Besides tee hee SHE loves me!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bratling For This Useful Post:

blackrose92 (Sep 14, 2009)

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, my sides hurt!

Anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    If that was scripted, they sure as hell didn't tell Taylor Swift.
    No kiddin'! I think that Kanye probably WAS drunk. I had to watch the video twice, because Kanye West, at that moment, reminded me of my father. I'm sure Pops would do somethin' like that. I've seen him ruin a perfectly good moment simply by opening his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    I personally find the whole thing funny and not surprising in the least... This is the same guy who told the world Bush didn't give a damn about black people. Or who attacked a photographer at the airport. HES NUTS... And yet... I still sing along to his songs when they come on to the radio.

Its all just show business hype (scripted or not) Taylor Swift wont be losing any money for it. Its all publicity It all works in celebrity favor. In fact... the only thing that's shocking here, is why WE care at all. None of us were taking home a moon man.
    I still catch myself singin' to his songs when I hear them. I liked Kanye before he lost his mind. I don't really care for Beyoncee or Taylor Swift. Their music is far from entertaining in my opinion. But I do think that Kanye should've just kept to his bottle of Hennessy and just stayed seated. I guess there's always gonna be that one guy who likes to stir up other people's pots.

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by atomik_sprout View Post
    Oh, my sides hurt!

Anyway...

No kiddin'! I think that Kanye probably WAS drunk. I had to watch the video twice, because Kanye West, at that moment, reminded me of my father. I'm sure Pops would do somethin' like that. I've seen him ruin a perfectly good moment simply by opening his mouth.
    What you said was true, I read online that he had drunk a lot of Hennessy before the event happened. But on the real Kanye is a hater geez...

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't care much for Kanye West or Taylor Swift, but what he did was truly "heartless". It was her first award and I felt so bad for her, I could really see it in her facial expression. Expecting Kanye West to be up there for something good to say, but nah, it's the complete opposite. I couldn't care less if he was drunk, what he did was unforgivable on her big night. I'm glad he got booed off the stage and when he was up for a nomination. Even though he did apologize, it doesn't make up for crap in my books, especially when it was done on the "music awards" which everyone was going to see. I can imagine the humiliation, and at least Beyonce got an award for Best video of the year, can't say she went empty handed anyways.

All I can say, Kanye West loves to "smell his own farts". He was such an attention wh*re during the whole show anyways.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Otaku darkninja is off to a good start darkninja's Avatar
    Thanks

Pointblank what he did was REAL disrespectful and he wonders how people could be so "heartless". But she was only a kid still. That been a male he would have been POPPED clear across his jaw. If i may though does anyone plan on seeing "HIS" movie?
     click to show spoiler

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast