+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kanye West Has Truly Lost It This Time

I listen to death metal, so I really don't usually pay attention to the MTV maintstream stuff.

But, I HATE Kanye West. A LOT. >.> He's always acted the way he did in that clip. He's always been an arrogant, self-centered, talentless, moron. How he got famous I will never know. If I ever met the guy I'd slug him just to make myself feel better. LOL!

And I don't like Taylor Swift, but geese let the girl have her moment. It's just a Moonman, but still - It meant something to her.

I LOVE what Jay Leno told Kanye West... Put the jerk right in his place... "What would your mother think of you?" 'Tis true.
    Last edited by Spike'sRose; Sep 16, 2009 at 09:27 AM.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I got a gibs of it before it happened. I didn't want to watch it so I went ahead to news to see what happened, and told my parents so we wouldn't have to watch it.

My dad laught his head off at B.. [gosh how to you spell that name] *Looks up at other post* Beyonce face when it happen. She was like "Wtf..." XD

If we are going to be real.. Yes I have Taylor song You belong with me. I like it, but if you look at the youtube ratings. You know who was to win. I mean cmon?

But Beyonce [cory paste] got what she should have gotten. Best overall. But let's be honest she didn't really just beat Beyonce .. she beat Lady Gaga... Katy Parry? I mean Cmon! I love her song, but it was just like another teen idol MV. Nothing new with that. We seen it all haven't we?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Femmebot Rehab Colt Crouse Champion, Bookworm Champion, Hangman Champion, Connect 2 Champion Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows has become well known Peach_follows's Avatar
    Thanks

Well if you're (pathetically) following this drama (like I am)... Then you'd know Kaye apologized on Jay Leno.

Jay straight up asked him "How would your MOM feel about this?".. OOooooh... I know that HAD to sting. you could see it all up in his face too.

I'm not sure exactly where Kanye was going in his apology. He was kinda dumbly rambling. But you could tell he felt stupid, and sorry. And that should be good enough. After all, who here (of drinking age), after throwing back a few too many... HASN'T done something stupid? Eh? Don't lie now.. I know I'm not worthy of casting any stones.

That Taylor Swift chick, she'll be just fine. All this pity is filling her pocket book I bet.
    ... Not Ever Again...

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peach_follows View Post
    Well if you're (pathetically) following this drama (like I am)... Then you'd know Kaye apologized on Jay Leno.

Jay straight up asked him "How would your MOM feel about this?".. OOooooh... I know that HAD to sting. you could see it all up in his face too.

I'm not sure exactly where Kanye was going in his apology. He was kinda dumbly rambling. But you could tell he felt stupid, and sorry. And that should be good enough. After all, who here (of drinking age), after throwing back a few too many... HASN'T done something stupid? Eh? Don't lie now.. I know I'm not worthy of casting any stones.

That Taylor Swift chick, she'll be just fine. All this pity is filling her pocket
    book I bet.
    I do feel a bit silly about following this.... But dang it, it's starting to just be hilarious!

Yeah, Leno got him GOOD. And it's true, though... Kanye's face was seriously priceless. That's why I hate Kanye West. Even if he's WAY wrong and rude, he doesn't apologize. And his apology was totally painful. Strange man, he is.

I can't say the alcohol is an excuse for him - As that's something he'd totally do sober. I've done plenty of silly things after a few too many beers. I might have even messed with Taylor Swift myself... But more like snorting and laughing at her and throwing popcorn. LOL!

And I think you're right... Swift is getting a TON of publicity and attention... I bet she doesn't care about an apology! I bet she's thinking, "Hahaha thanks for throwing a big spotlight on me, Kanye!!"

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Like I said, even if Jay Leno got him good, I have to admit, I just saw the South Park episode with him and it's comic genius.
    They nailed him, and I love it!
    YouTube - KANYE WEST GETS RIPPED ON 'SOUTH PARK'

and that's bullcrap that he took it well. I have seen a twitter page of him being FURIOUS over it and later acted cool after people commented on his page 'Gay Fish'.

Funniest thing is that obviously he's not a unique talent because Matt Stone and Trey Parker perfectly wrote a song and it sounds unbelievably like his music. Some 'genius of a generation'. I mean they could put it on an album with his stuff and you couldn't tell it apart.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Utena Tenjo For This Useful Post:

Spike'sRose (Sep 16, 2009)

Thanks

I forgot about the South Park episode... That ruled, seriously. That's exactly how Kanye is. He takes himself so serisouly, he can't take a joke ever, unless he's making it. And he's talentless. His music is horrible. (That's just me, though)

I agree with Obama on this one.

Newbie Lelouch vi Britannia is off to a good start Lelouch vi Britannia's Avatar
    Thanks

Honestly it was funny but also rude. i dont think he should have don that. i lke her. but she did get her time to shine later on

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

O_O Wow!!! So many replies. Also...so many different opinions!!! But...since this happen I haven't really kept up with with it since. I've been too busy or something else along of those lines. I've only listen to a few of her songs and like some of them and I've heard a few od Kanye's songs but I'm not much of a fan of music like his. Ick...

This has exploded into something that should be over by now. He said sorry(kind of, not really. Whatever) and her popularity has increased. Let's just get done with this. Though...coming from me, the one who posted this thread, is kind of hypcritical.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4