+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kasabian...

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Kasabian...

Hey i was wondering if anyone has heard of the band called Kasabian.
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kasabian...

No I havn't.

Could you tell a little more about them though please?

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Speed Cards Champion, Foxhole 13 Champion, Commander Keen - Marooned on Mars Champion, Block Down Champion, Cubis 2 : Arcade Champion, Animal Connect Champion, Color Reactor 2 Champion, Crystal Clear Champion, Cubis 2 : Morph-Fun Champion, SputNik Champion, Blast The Enemy Champion, Prison Escape Champion, Shock Defence Champion ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103 may be famous one day ConradGuravitch103's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kasabian...

uhh sure they are an indie band, come from the UK i think and their more popular songs are "Empire", "Club Foot", "Shoot the Runner", and "Processed Beats." Any thing else that you need to know?
    I've seen all you here before at the rise and the fall, lets go down and ring the bell at the Levity Ball.

+ Reply to Thread