+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Katy Perry!

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

Katy Perry!

Katy perry(ikissed a girl, hot n cold, ur so gay)
    i love her and think she's awesome, but people r complaining its making girl want to be bi. i think this is bull, just like madonna's vids where she kissed girls, i mean come on.

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Katy Perry!

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    i love her and think she's awesome, but people r complaining its making girl want to be bi. i think this is bull, just like madonna's vids where she kissed girls, i mean come on.
    haha how? the vids are about experimenting... thats it
    hot 'n' cold is about her "husband" in the song. and the rest of her music deals with standing out and beating the odds and the steryotypes set upon you/

Otaku Utena Tenjo is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol i know. i was on youtube looking up i kissed a girl, and the comments was something like save our child's innocence, it was hilarious. being gay, it didnt appeal to me for that reason, but because i loved her music, that just went with it.
    actually look at this, this is way too far..
    Last edited by Utena Tenjo; Oct 15, 2008 at 05:57 PM.

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

personally i am not a fan of her. If you kissed girl and you liked it, i hardly find it any reason to turn it into a song. She seems to take the weirdest subject matters and twists them around into little teeneybopper torture devices.
    Why hello there!

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok Then what happened we have a lot of singers who are Bi. or just s straight person …what happened ?? and You say Utena we have Madonna which give kiss for every girl singer shear her video so what the big deal with the lyrics for this song ,if you watch the video you will see that nothing happened but Madonna she give kiss so there is't any thing with *Katy* songs ..

Foolish beating

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    If you think Katy Perry's awesome, you shouldn't be bothered by what other people say.

It's no surprise that Perry's controversial song "I kissed a girl" has garnered some negative responses. I was listening to the radio the other day and heard that her parents were publicly expressing remorse for what their daughter was promoting in her lyrics. Both her parents are pastors, so understandably, they're against any form of homosexuality. Her parents shouldn't be criticized for what they believe in, but they shouldn't expect their daughter to follow the same beliefs as them.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    personally i am not a fan of her. If you kissed girl and you liked it, i hardly find it any reason to turn it into a song. She seems to take the weirdest subject matters and twists them around into little teeneybopper torture devices.
    I'll have to admit that the first time I heard the song and caught onto the lyrics, I was a tad surprised, but not unpleasantly so. It's a bold act on her behalf, of which I'm proud of. Music is a form of art, and as such, should not have limitations. Discounting the lyrical content though, wouldn't most agree that it's an enjoyable song?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mystical shadow angel For This Useful Post:

dark anime prince (Oct 16, 2008)

Otaku Warthog Launch Champion Rook may be famous one day Rook may be famous one day Rook's Avatar
    Thanks

I dunno, maybe shes helping girls come out by using her as and excuse, saying
    shes an influence and such.

Or an excuse to expirement.

I mean people often use other things to help em build the courage like music (often sports players use music to get pumped up for a game), alchohol or drugs or just anything that might help ease a difficult situation you know?

But im not against it at all, honestly this isnt hurting anyone is it?

If anything its of some use to people.

just a passive thought.

And yes i love K.T Perry = D
    Yay-yea?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rook For This Useful Post:

mystical shadow angel (Oct 16, 2008)

Otaku Stickicide 2 Champion starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036 is making a name for themselves starfire1036's Avatar
    Thanks

ok... if it is a dumb thing to sing about then how come it wasn't dumb back in the 80's when someone made a song just like it?

and all the songs now a' days
    i dont see how the fact that you ass can get more guys than someoneelse is q good thing to sing about or the fact that you like "big butts"

its a song ok let it be... hey if i could have written it i would have////

besides it is the explination of her expierence and it wasnt even written by her

what she sings about is actually how most lesbians knew about their sexuality... so if it a dumb thing to sing about the i guess the whole discovery part of sexuality in someones life is dumb too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast