+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Katy Perry!

Newbie Moonlit Paradise is off to a good start Moonlit Paradise's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Katy Perry!

Quote Originally Posted by Utena Tenjo View Post
    Katy perry(ikissed a girl, hot n cold, ur so gay)
    i love her and think she's awesome, but people r complaining its making girl want to be bi. i think this is bull, just like madonna's vids where she kissed girls, i mean come on.
    No, she's making young girls think its okay to kiss other girls for the hell of it.

Which, I guess is okay.

Haha.

Screwed up world we're living in.

Otaku xxoxx is off to a good start xxoxx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akura13 View Post
    Well, I say who cares if she made a song about kissing a girl???

I mean, why should it matter if you like the music??? And people who are saying that on YouTube (yes, I've read some of that), I think they're going a little too far. I like that song, dosen't meen I'm about to turn Bi or anything. I just like the song. No problem in that, neh? People who think she's horrible and going to go to hell, well, they're just getting too over-dramatic.

So, yeah. That's my opinion, and I'm sticking to it. ^^

I agree with you Akura in this point ..Look what Hollywood wild child Lindsay Lohan do with DJ Samantha Ronson ,she have a relationship with A girl ..so What..?? But still there are some people who like her songs .. so No matter if this singer is stright or Gay or Just Bi. ..

Foolish beating

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

i love her and think she's awesome, but people r complaining its making girl want to be bi. i think this is bull, just like madonna's vids where she kissed girls, i mean come on.
    i deffinately agree with you... i mean if girls are wanting to be bi, it just means, their either copying other people who are actually bi, or are truely bi, and are now just knowing/finding out about it... and it has nothing to do with Katty Perries song.

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

no, it makes them bar-sexuals because they only do it for attention and it makes life harder for bi, and lesbian couples. Alot of men and women have become so engrossed with the song they think alot of couples are bar-sexulas,and stero type all if not alot of female couples, and want to give them that attention that those people want.
    Thats all it comes down to is alot of girls wanting attention and making life harder for couples who put up with alot of crap to begin with.

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3