+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kim Possible Series Finale

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim Possible Series Finale

Ok, I have a confession to make: I watch Kim Possible. There, I said it, make fun of me later.

With airing yesterday of the series finale, so ends a series, that while on the outside seems to be a children's show, but actually has a deceptively detailed and surprisingly enjoyable characters, a series spanning character story arc (Kim and Ron's relationship and Ron's Mystical Monkey Powers), and extremely imaginative plots.

Now, I'm not going to be giving away any spoilers, other wise I would have posted this in the spoiler section, so my question is thus:

Did you watch the series, and if so, what did you enjoy about it, or what didn't you like about it?

Otaku Dune Bashing In Dubai Champion, Yetisports 10 - Icicle Climb Champion, Yeti Bubbles Champion overload is off to a good start overload's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kim Possible Series Finale

Woohoo...
    another Walt Disney fan, alright.
    Ok Kim Possible is a great series, my personal fav is when
    Ron actually gets his monkey powers.
    being afraids of apes, just to be the king!
    got to love it.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to like it. But now I barely watch it. I miss some the old shows disney had...Toon disney doesn't play old shows that much either. It has alot of Disney channel shows.

anti-semantics Pub Quiz Champion tsurara may be famous one day tsurara may be famous one day tsurara's Avatar
    Thanks

My Elementary students are obsessed with Kim Possible. Unfortunately I can't seem to figure out where the little buggers are getting to watch it O-o; They can't ALL have sattelite!! ... or can they? *sigh*

I really would like to see what all the fuss is about.

Horror movies rule Graveyard Champion Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2 may be famous one day Familyguyfan2's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post
    My Elementary students are obsessed with Kim Possible. Unfortunately I can't seem to figure out where the little buggers are getting to watch it O-o; They can't ALL have sattelite!! ... or can they? *sigh*

There are alot of people obsessed with High school musical too. But mostly little kids(I hope!)Some people go crazy over anything.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tsurara View Post

More then likely on Youtube, or they download it via bittorrent...

Otaku ice viper is off to a good start ice viper's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Kim Possible shows. Tho I haven't watch that much of it. My favorite part is when Ron tend to lose his pants all the time. Ruffs I cool for a naked mole rat, knowing so much that Ron doesn't. Its so funny.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I am actually surprised there's a series finale for this show. I have come to think that American cartoons don't quite end. But yeah I have caught a few shows myself, like the time when Ron and Kim switched bodies, and the time they went back in time or something. Not exactly a big fan of their opening song, but very very funny show indeed. Though I never manage to understand Rufus (sp?)

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast