+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kim Possible Series Finale

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Kim Possible Series Finale

You spelled it right. Never knew there was a season finally. Thats the only show I watch on disney untill that one came on I never touched disney or Nick with a 10 foot pole. After the 90's everything else (Besides Avatar) sucked.

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    I am actually surprised there's a series finale for this show. I have come to think that American cartoons don't quite end. But yeah I have caught a few shows myself, like the time when Ron and Kim switched bodies, and the time they went back in time or something. Not exactly a big fan of their opening song, but very very funny show indeed. Though I never manage to understand Rufus (sp?)
    I've watched the entire series (You can download them on a torrent site that specializes in tv shows nudge nudge). you'd enjoy it.

the entire series is 4 seasons long. the one where they go back in time is called "A stitch in time" (A play on kim's phrase "Whats the Sitch") and is the season finale of season 2, the season 3 ending called "So the Drama" was originally supposed to be the series finale, but fan outcry (mostly from the shows older fanbase) brought the series back for its fourth season.

Otaku Taraqs is off to a good start
    Thanks

After watching season two i cannot stand to look at season one. Just something about the whole relationship just doesn't sit right with the whole best friend thing.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aceman67 View Post
    I've watched the entire series (You can download them on a torrent site that specializes in tv shows nudge nudge). you'd enjoy it.

the entire series is 4 seasons long. the one where they go back in time is called "A stitch in time" (A play on kim's phrase "Whats the Sitch") and is the season finale of season 2, the season 3 ending called "So the Drama" was originally supposed to be the series finale, but fan outcry (mostly from the shows older fanbase) brought the series back for its fourth season.
    Would they by any chance have *COUGH*lizzie Mcguire*COUGH*

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have caught it a few times and when i did it kept me interested which is surprising i must say.i usually don't watch theses kinds of shows on disney.It has a pretty good story line and decent characters unlike allot of other shows/cartoons out there.But i didn't know they had come out with a season finally for it .
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by koga23 View Post
    I have caught it a few times and when i did it kept me interested which is surprising i must say.i usually don't watch theses kinds of shows on disney.It has a pretty good story line and decent characters unlike allot of other shows/cartoons out there.But i didn't know they had come out with a season finally for it .
    They had 4, and the series is done now.

@ Legend ~ And they don't, sorry man.

NalaMidnight Eggs Champion P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess may be famous one day P.R. Princess's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim PossiBLE IS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!
    GOOO RUFUS!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahahahaha me love him.lol. hes soo naked and cooly.lol,

~Falling in love one step at a time~
    ~ MYSPACE~AWESOME PLACE TO SAVE~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2