+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The King of Fighters Movie

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The King of Fighters Movie

Quote Originally Posted by rematche View Post
    true...since there's already an anime movie of it...and it's good.

actually...the kof focus mainly on kyo and iori. the story isn't just the sponsors alone, it's much deeper. the reason why there's kof is because the dark priest goentiz along with his followers shermie, chris, and yashiro wants to resurrect their dark god, orochi. the only way for orochi to be awakened is for certain people with strong chi must be sacrifice to his avatar (chris) to be fully awakened. so where do you find powerful people, simple in kof. as for rugal, and geese? they have dark powers, also known as orochi power and they are obsess of attaining the power of orochi and that can only be attained by submitting to orochi. as for nest? they are in search of a perfect specimen for cloning and marketing them for domination. not to mention, rugal is one of them. not only he wants to posses the orochi power but also wants to rule the world as well along with nest. that's also the reason why rugal keeps resurrecting, because nest keeps creating clones of him. so what's kyo and iori's involvement? kyo's family, the kusanagis are the protector of mankind against the orochi. and as for iori, since he's a yagami, and his family are the first followers of the orochi. so it's an eternal between the kusanagi and yagami, but that only changed when kyo and iori met. iori is actually kyo's brother, how? saysu (kyo's father) wanted to end the family feud by adopting iori. even though it finally ended the family feud, but kyo and iori became be rivals but not enemies, because they are both skilled fighters, and both wants to know which one is the best. since iori doesn't want to be involve with orochi, the followers of orochi established the kof. to find a suitable sacrifice for orochi, to destroy the kusanagi, and the control iori yagami.
    I never said the KOF franchise is about the sponsors, but that one sponsor--and one video game--was the reason there was a KOF to begin with (Geese). I know all about the KOF story from Orochi saga to NESTs. I know that Kyo and Iori are key players in the games. But that's not how KOF got it's start. If they're gonna make a movie out of it, then they need to do their homework. That's all I was sayin'.

Otaku Frisbee Throwing Champion, Yeti 1 Greece Champion Billum256 is off to a good start Billum256's Avatar
    Thanks

I would like to see a Fatal Fury movie before kind of fighters. The rivalry between Terry and Andy to become the better fighter was cool. Also Geese was a really cool bad guy. Not to mention they could do a sequel like with the anime movies and have Wolfgang Krauser. I might watch the KOF movie if only because Ray Park is in it. The special effects looked kind ehhh. Thats all I can really say about that. I hope it is good though just to break the trend of bad transfers from games to movie, but honestly I don't have high hopes.
    98% of AO members are yaoi or lollicon fans. If you are part of the 2% that are not, copy and paste this into your sig

Sig By Me
    "We're all sinners in the hands of the loving God"

Newbie Sadis is off to a good start Sadis's Avatar
    Thanks

~sigh~ I highly doubt the movie will be any good. It's a shame, cause I love the KOF games. And I agree they should have made Fatal Fury first. And Terry should have a large role at the very least. He's been there since the very start of them all.

I'm totally in love. Sadis + yinyangAio1 forever. <3 (Yes, we're together irl. We're engaged.) Also, if you liked/dated him, please stay off my page.

Newbie dollie123 is off to a good start dollie123's Avatar
    Thanks

Smile Re: The King of Fighters Movie

I have just listen about this movie not really think that this movie has an amazing story...I have even heard about the King Of Fighters ............

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dollie123 View Post
    I have just listen about this movie not really think that this movie has an amazing story...I have even heard about the King Of Fighters ............
    yup the movie is really bad but the game isn't, even it's story.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2