+ Reply to Thread

Thread: King of Fighters XI

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

King of Fighters XI

We've done a bit of talking about 2D fighters in the past. Now, I'm bringin' up a relatively new one. King of Fighters XI! This has to be the best KOF to date!! There's well over 50 characters to chose from, a well put together tag system, the supers have been tweaked a bit, but are pretty much the same; but they all kick ass! The action is superb, the battles are intense and the music is catchy. All in all, I'd say this is a brilliant game and one of SNK's best!

Has anyone played this yet? If so, what do you think of it? If you disliked it, why?

Round one... Discuss!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Re: King of Fighters XI

Did you mean King of Fighters XI?
    And KoF XI doesn't have Yamazaki in it.

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hassun View Post
    Did you mean King of Fighters XI?
    And KoF XI doesn't have Yamazaki in it.
    Yeah, I meant KOF XI. What did I type?

I'm pretty dissapointed about KOF XI not having Yamazaki in it, but I think the PS2 version comes with extra unlockable characters. I know it has Hotaru from Fatal Fury: Mark of the Wolves, an EX Kyo Kusanagi (I believe from KOF 2002), Mai Shiranui, etc. In fact, I'm pretty sure Yamazaki is an unlockable. I'd have to ask my friend; he owns the PS2 version. I only play when I'm there.

Personally, I think the best versoin of Yamazaki is on CvS 2. He kicks major rear in that game. He's a bit more fun to use too.

Otaku Evol may be famous one day Evol may be famous one day Evol's Avatar
    Thanks

KOF XI is definitely an improvement over the striker battlesystem from previous games but I've honestly been having more fun with NeoGeo Battle Coliseum, not to mention the absence of Joe Higashi in XI makes me sad.

...regardless I can't be bothered with XI when the new pics of KOF XII just broke with redrawn sprites after yrs of the same old style. moving from Atomisware to Taito is going to be sexy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evol View Post
    KOF XI is definitely an improvement over the striker battlesystem from previous games but I've honestly been having more fun with NeoGeo Battle Coliseum, not to mention the absence of Joe Higashi in XI makes me sad.

...regardless I can't be bothered with XI when the new pics of KOF XII just broke with redrawn sprites after yrs of the same old style. moving from Atomisware to Taito is going to be sexy.
    Battle Colloseum is the SHIZZNIT!!! I was gonna start a thread on that game, but decided to do KOF first. But now, I'm gonna. LOL.

Joe Higashi and Yamazaki are two characters that I'm really dissapointed about not being on KOF XI. But, it's better than the last installment of KOF (which was KOF Neo Wave, I think), so I can't complain. I'm pretty anxious to see what KOF XII will look like, I'm gonna do a bit of screenshot hunting today.

+ Reply to Thread