+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 any views or theories

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 any views or theories

NO thats a bad idea ok this is kinda mean but those that didnt play it when they had the chance arent real kh fans evereyone was like its just a run off of kh1 its nothin important well those peopel were suprised when kh2 started in a random place and us that played it knew what was goin on while there in la la land so i dont think they deserve the chance to understand bc they doubted kh and im a die heart kh fan unlike them i belive kh3 is comin out and it will b the greatest game ever created likeits predesccors kh1 and kh2
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    NO thats a bad idea ok this is kinda mean but those that didnt play it when they had the chance arent real kh fans evereyone was like its just a run off of kh1 its nothin important well those peopel were suprised when kh2 started in a random place and us that played it knew what was goin on while there in la la land so i dont think they deserve the chance to understand bc they doubted kh and im a die heart kh fan unlike them i belive kh3 is comin out and it will b the greatest game ever created likeits predesccors kh1 and kh2
    Naruto, can you use periods and capitols when you write. I have no idea what you just said.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

His lack of proper grammar and punctuation and of course lack of coherent sentences earns him the name Narutard1988.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

excuse me Dont u flame me dude here we go agin ur the same guy that said i was Full of SH** so dont start with me....anyways to real people i have a question do you belive that Roxas Should Be a major character in kh3 or not in my opinon personally he should bc his role in kh2 was big but u only got 4 hours of game play with him ...

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

In my personal opinion Roxas and Nanime's jobs in the story are complete. So they would/should serve no purpose in the next Kingdom Hearts.

Thanks

yea but come one ITS ROXAS for gods sake he is by far the coolest character to the kh series so how can they just drop him and meh namine shes meh i could do withought her but u gotta keep roxas he needs his own body so he can b the best in kh3

Newbie Baron may be famous one day Baron may be famous one day Baron's Avatar
    In the minds and souls of all evil beings.
    Thanks

For the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, use some coherent grammar and puncuation man!

Beyond that, they can drop him easily. They can end Kingdom Hearts 2 just as they did so there is no need for Sora's nobody.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Roxas is nothing but a plot device. He was merely created so that the whole Nobody thing can make sense. Without Roxas, the story wouldn't have been as good and there would've been some holes in the story, but still he played quite a minor role. His only purpose in the end was to bring back Sora's memories after the fiasco at the Castle of Oblivion during Chain of Memories. He serves no more purpose except for being an extra hand that is probably not needed.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13