+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 any views or theories

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ryo- View Post
    YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 3

thats all you need to watch

Kingdom Hearts 3 will NOT feature Sora, Riku, or Kairi. This was confirmed by one of the creators of the game. So, it will have 3 BRAND NEW characters we will all grow to love =)
    Sorry buddy, but thats the special ending for kingom heart 2~ hehe~

^_^ Can't you tell thats Micky's, Riku, and Sora's Blades they pick up~

I heard there wasn't going to be another one, and there just making a whole new storyline all together~

If there is~

>.<;; Man to many secret endings~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Newbie robigon may be famous one day robigon may be famous one day robigon's Avatar
    Thanks
    did you know the whole game based around the keyblade war.
    how cool is that video clip thousands of keyblades everywhere.
    i can't wait.

Newbie HipnautikBoy may be famous one day HipnautikBoy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hmmm there was a new pic of kingdom heart 3, showing someones eyes behind the helmet. the eyes were blue, so could they be trying to indicate that its sora behind the armor??? heh

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    The Keyblade Hunters will be separate characters and will most likely be playable in some early part of the game such as Roxas's story in the beginning of KH2. There are many theories about them. No one really knows that those keyblades belong to Mickey, Sora, and Riku. They look similar, but there are many differences. Many people even believe that one of the belonged to Kairi, but all of that is just speculation.

Heh, don't be fooled into thinking that the Secret Ending will exactly be like what KH3 will be about. It's just like Deep Dive. They made Deep Dive before they even started work on Kingdom Hearts 2. They had some ideas to work with, but they also made many changes around those ideas over the time of development. It's the same for the Secret Ending which is absolutely NOT a trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3.

What we really do know is that in the end of Kingdom Hearts 2, Sora and Co. receive a letter from King Mickey which is most likely ominous news about some new threat perhaps. What we also know from the Secret Ending itself is that Xenahort is mostly going to make another comeback. In Kingdom Hearts 1, we fought his heart. In Kingdom Hearts 2, we fought his soul. In Kingdom Hearts 3, we will most likely fight his mind. ("Memory of Xenahort")

There is a big mystery that revolves around Xenahort. Ansem the Wise (DiZ) met a younger Xenahort lying in the street corner at Radiant Garden with no memory. Xenahort had no memory about who he was or how he got there. Ansem decided to take him as an apprentice to help assist him with his research in the Heartless. Xenahort somehow was able to summon the Door (whether it was his doing or the Door's own willing, nobody knows) and also he was able to open it without a Keyblade.

There are many theories as to what Xenahort was. There's a theory that Xenahort was once a Keyblade wielder that instead of bringing salvation to the worlds, he brought destruction instead. Perhaps the Keyblade Hunters ("Chasers") were formed in order to defeat rogue Keyblade wielders such as Xenahort which one could say that the Secret Ending could be viewed as a flashback. Xenahort was once the Chosen One and he was defeated by the Chasers with his memory erased.

That would be more interesting than replacing the entire cast with the three Chasers, wouldn't it? And doesn't that make more sense? Kingdom Hearts 2 ended in a sort of cliffhanger so why leave it off with loose ends? What the hell was in Mickey's letter that made everyone go 'woah!!'?

Also, here's another interesting theory: Can't it be possible that the three Chasers could also be the parents of Riku, Kairi, and Sora? That would fit in well with the flashback theory. You hear of Sora's mother once upon a time, but you never hear about his father. The same goes for Riku as well as Kairi. Kairi was born in Radiant Garden so who knows? It can't be coincidence that Xenahort somehow ended up in Radiant Garden and apparently, everyone scrambled to hide Kairi around this time.

Of course, this is all speculation, but further analysis and interpretation of the ominous words that appear in the end of the Secret Ending also brings some more speculation.

"Master of Keyblade" could be directed towards Xenahort.
    "The lost two" could be directed either towards Pete and Maleficent who we never hear of at the end of KH2, Riku and Mickey who were lost in the realm of darkness in the first game, or maybe it means that two of the Chasers either succumbed to darkness or died in battle. (The Kingdom Hearts series are full of cliches after all, so a whole "fight the parents" motif wouldn't be so surprising.)
    "Memory of Xenahort" is the reason why people think that you're fighting his mind or his memory.
    "Chasers" is what people assume are the people in armor are.
    "Keyblade War" is probably an event that revolves around Xenahort's time with the Keyblade. The Keyblade had to choose many users in order to defeat Xenahort, but they all perished -hence all the chainless Keyblades strewn around the field. It does look like Xenahort is approaching the three Chasers in a final showdown kind of feeling.
    Last edited by Innerhell; Sep 29, 2006 at 03:28 AM.
    I love my girlfriend.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    InnerHell~ Yougot this stuff down, but who knows.

But it had to be micky key. It had the mickey head on it~

As much as fighting the parents sounds good.

I think there going to go with the 3 of them

"Memory of Xenahort

"Master of Keyblade"

"Chasers"

"Keyblade War"

all four of those could be put in one~
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    But it had to be micky key. It had the mickey head on it~
    If you look real close, you'll see that two of them both has the Mickey Mouse keychain.

Here's another theory: The Keyblades that the Chasers used were passed down to their children -with the exception of Kairi's which obviously ends up with Mickey instead.

Carefully watching the Secret Ending shows that the shorter male Chaser (the one in the left) wielded the silver Keyblade and the female (in the right) wielded the Keyblade that looks like Riku's Keyblade with the tallest of the trio (in the center) wielding the golden Keyblade.

Short male Chaser --> Sora's Keyblade
    Female Chaser --> Riku's Keyblade
    Tall male Chaser --> Mickey's Keyblade

The female holding Riku's Keyblade makes the theory lose some weight, but I guess that might make her Riku's mother and the one with Mickey's Keyblade might be Kairi's father.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks
    a lot of people think that boy walking up at the end is Roxas~

The war sounds better.

I mean it says.

"Keyblade War"

But why would you want to fight over a keyblades.

That guy that could open keyholes without a key.

He's going to play a huge role no doubt in the next one.

Were 2 of them like that.

Well we know ones Riku's blade.

But a Girl picked it up. >.> Man~!!
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

Thanks
    Here's the translation for the Japanese text that is seen in the beginning after you see the Ansem Reports...

"The Keyblade is said
    to hold phenomenal power."

"One legend says
    Its wielder saved the world,
    while another says that
    he wrought chaos and ruin upon it."

"I must know
    what this keyblade is.

A key opens doors."

(Ansem Report 8 & 9)
    Innerhell's note: These Ansem Reports were written by Xenahort himself by the way.

And after you see the words in the end of the Secret Ending, more Japanese text appears...
    "It all began with...

birth by sleep."

Nothing is set in stone, but this puts more reinforcement in Xenahort's involvement with the Keyblade. He is probably the one that is said to have "wrought chaos and ruin upon [the world]". And also "birth by sleep" could be directed towards Ansem's awakening in Radiant Garden or it could reference Sora's confinement by DiZ to regain his memories. Sora slept for an entire year so that he could be "reborn" as a complete and whole person again. Maybe Xenahort will wake up in present time as a complete and whole person. His Heartless and Nobody defeated. Maybe some parts of them survived and they both came back together. Heart, Mind, and Soul unified as one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    a lot of people think that boy walking up at the end is Roxas~
    Very wishful thinking. Roxas is gone. He's a permanent part of Sora himself and it would be very difficult to separate. Roxas might be a cool guy, but come on! DiZ spent all that time and effort putting the two back together, why should they be separated again? Unless Xenahort in KH3 has some kind of power to separate the two of them, I doubt Roxas would make a comeback. *sigh* But Disney and Squenix will probably try to bring him back just to make the fangirls squeal.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 12 ... LastLast