+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 any views or theories

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    >.> I have you know I am a Riku Fangirl, and he didn't get a huge role~ grr~

I hope they have pity on Riku and show him a least once~ >.<;

*hiss* Riku seems like the gayless wonder, with no female by his side. Wait I think~ idk~ >.> And they better not put him in those whoreish cloths again.

Now he was made for the ladies.

Anyway. Kingdom hearts was like suppose to be a none making money game. So what Disney, and Squenix thought.

They ain't going to be stupid and prove themselves right for 3.

It maybe like Chain of Mermories. A few steping stone here, and there.

>.< Do you think Disney production will even do 3~?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    >.> I have you know I am a Riku Fangirl, and he didn't get a huge role~ grr~

I hope they have pity on Riku and show him a least once~ >.<;

*hiss* Riku seems like the gayless wonder, with no female by his side. Wait I think~ idk~ >.> And they better not put him in those whoreish cloths again.

Now he was made for the ladies.

Anyway. Kingdom hearts was like suppose to be a none making money game. So what Disney, and Squenix thought.

They ain't going to be stupid and prove themselves right for 3.

It maybe like Chain of Mermories. A few steping stone here, and there.

>.< Do you think Disney production will even do 3~?
    Squenix (more specifically Tetsuya Nomura's Kingdom Hearts development team) are too busy right now working on Final Fantasy Versus XIII for the PS3. No one knows yet when they'll even do work on Kingdom Hearts 3. What is confirmed is that they'll start work on a Final Mix version of Kingdom Hearts 2 called "KH2 Final Mix+". It'll be just like the first Final Mix with new cutscenes and an extended Secret Ending where one of the Chasers has his faceplate broken and you can see his eyes. So.. yeah... Don't expect Kingdom Hearts 3 anytime soon.

Heh. Ah, Riku. He's cool. He hangs out with a mouse while Sora hangs out with a duck, a dog, a cricket and the occasional Kairi. Riku does need more screen time. The only reason I played Chain of Memories was to be able to play as Riku. Hell, his story was far more interesting than Sora. LOL. I hope that when they start doing work on KH3 that they'll at least give us some playtime as Riku. I mean, Roxas was annoying to play as...
    I love my girlfriend.

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks
    ._. Roxas was annoying, but the skateboard was cool to ride on, and axel I heard was cool. And I heard he couls sing.

>.<; My big bro beats he games for me. I have not the skill~ So I didn't play COM T.T

But.. I guess they think FFXIII is best for now~

o.o wait~ Do you think there going to put it on PS3 or PSP?
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    But.. I guess they think FFXIII is best for now~

o.o wait~ Do you think there going to put it on PS3 or PSP?
    Most likely PS3. They might make a KH game kind of like COM for the GBA and the PSP, but there's no news about that as of yet.

So their schedule plan so far seems to be...

> finish Versus XIII
    > start work on Final Mix+
    > sit on their asses for a couple months or so because Versus XIII made their heads asplode
    > maybe start work on KH3 and/or maybe some handheld spinoff game
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks
    I bet there going to take all the love out of it, and make it a killing game~

>.> In my thoughts.. and .. dream..

I haven't even heard of FFXIII

All I have to say. If I give those bass 3 years, they better have some kicka** grafics. Not like KH~!

Can you believe they did that~!!

KH and KH2 looked the same while you play the game.

They better not do that the next time. >.<

I hope those Chaser are cool thou. I mean Kingdom Hearts 2 was a beat over going with love, and everything..
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

Thanks
    I think everyone except for those diehard KH fanpeoples were disappointed in the graphics. I was expecting it to be like Deep Dive, but no! They only used the really good CG for the opening and closing movies. Ah, if only they used two discs instead of one, they could've had better graphics and also the thousand Heartless battle would've been much more interesting. We could've been fighting ****ing Behemoths! Instead, they got cheap on us and decided to stick with one disc.

Oh well... Hopefully, they'll use up the PS3 to its full capabilities and make it look as good as any next-gen Final Fantasy game.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks
    ^_^ Well if its on PS3~ We know its going to kill~

It better. I mean

PS vs Dream Cast

winner: PS

PS2 vs xbox

winner: PS2 (The only reason because xbox had to many parts, and for oh so many months. Halo was the only good game)

PS3: Its made for FF games. Please its going to make Kingdom Hearts look~ great..

that is if they make it.

If they don't.. they'll make a movie~`
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    all to true the heratlesss battle got boring as hell and ur riht man they might take all the ture emotion and struggle out of it and make it as gameres like me say ..."Hack And Slash" game dont get me wrong those games are fun if ur playin dynasty worriors BUT I WANT A REAL GAME kh3 better b the best game i ever played
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast