+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 any views or theories

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    kh3 on ps3 will b a huge hit WOOP WOOP
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Newbie Ninja-Bunny may be famous one day Ninja-Bunny may be famous one day Ninja-Bunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    I really hope that it's not as easy as the second one was. All you had to do in 2 was press triangle and you won. I beat it in 25 hours -.- That's way too fast for me. The least they could do is make the 3rd one challanging.

Newbie Sakura may be famous one day Sakura may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Hmm, I don't like the idea of them having a different cast much, I'll miss the old chars.. D:

and I dunno, I'm confused... were roxas/sora really made one again? If I recall it seemed as though there were two roxas, one an org. XIII member, and the other in twilight town. Sora has a little fight scene vs. the org. Roxas near the end... and in the Proof of Existance area Roxas' stone thinger was still blue although broken. :P The roxas he merges with was the twilight town roxas~ (in the casual clothes)

I dunno, I didn't play CoM (I hate handheld now lol) so maybe I missed something. ^^;; I liked roxas, I hope he'll still be around. >.>;;

Oh and also, to me in that secret ending clip the dark char approaching them at the end seems female to me, figure-wise, and the way he/she has their arms.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks
    im with u on that one if roxas isnt in it i am gonna b pretty mad im a roxas fanatic
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks
    Roxas and Sora aren't in this one its a new person with a new storyline as I have heard... but none the less it will still be a good game.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Otaku fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012 may be famous one day fma1012's Avatar
    Thanks
    No Sora?!?! Aww man I was hoping he would. T-T

Thanks lifeforce! (:

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Roxas and Sora aren't in this one its a new person with a new storyline as I have heard...
    I need to know where you have heard this from. Who/What is the source of this information?

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Naruto_Fan View Post
    What if Roxas was one of the guys in the suit, and Axel was in the other,and another girl friend? wow...
    Last time I checked, Axel was dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Violent View Post
    Roxas and Sora aren't in this one its a new person with a new storyline as I have heard...
    Kingdom Hearts 3 isn't even in production yet. Nothing is final. Everything is just rumor and speculation. It wouldn't make sense if Sora & Co. weren't the main cast because of the cliffhanger ending in the real ending with the letter from King Mickey.

I'll stick with my flashback theory. The three are either parents of the main characters or just unrelated Chasers that fought Xenahort in the past and defeated him, thus ending the Keyblade Wars. Though I'm kind of rooting for the whole parents theory. Because come one. Keyblade Wars? That's just screaming homage to Star Wars. Sora probably has an evil daddy.

But we won't know because everything is a guess and just mere speculation. Nobody knows anything about it because it isn't even in production and the entire team are busy with other projects. They seem to be putting KH3 as last priority.
    I love my girlfriend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast