+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 any views or theories

Newbie Sakura may be famous one day Sakura may be famous one day
    Thanks
    LMAO. "if u havent then ur not a real kh fan its a import game" - XD! as if I'd like to play a game which wasn't in english anyhow. >>;; That's assuming it were real, which it isn't.

defeating axel in twilight town? D: I thought he just died in the tunnel between the alternate twilight town and the realm of darkness. ;3 Lol, i was sad cause i wanted to explore the alternate twilight town but you can't leave the computer room, it just says 'this doesn't feel right...' X3 aww. -so curious-

So anywho, where were we.

I dunno, seemed like nododies were just a theme for KH2, but I'm still hopefull about Roxas coming back... D: okay, so I don't like him -that- much, in fact both him and sora are kind of annoying. But eh. The start of KH2 with him was one of the more interesting parts of the game. >> and I'll miss hayner, pence and olette too. D: Well since one of the chasers has blue eyes it does make ya wonder... they obviously showed it so we'd think they were related to sora. >< -tries to think of other chars with blue eyes- zomg, itz liek, totally Cloud!1 .. It wouldn't surprise me if they DID pull a cheap stunt like that to make it popular now that I mention it... :|

Newbie darkkeyblader may be famous one day darkkeyblader may be famous one day
    Thanks
    bond of flames is not real cuz i looked on all search engines i can think of nothing came up plus i own all kh games THERE IS NO SUCH THING

Jigoku Shoujo Dangerous Dave Part 1 : Mole Surfing Champion Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness may be famous one day Descended From Darkness's Avatar
    Thanks
    What I heard from a movie is that Kingdom Hearts 3 was supposed to be a movie like FFVII: Advent Children. Hmm I wonder.

Newbie Vampyre may be famous one day Vampyre may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Its not even proven they are going to make a KH 3 sadly. The creator says he hasnt been able to come up with any plot ideas.

Basically if he cant come up with anything.....there will be no KH 3 XD.

It sucks majorly i know...i'm really really hoping they make a new one. I cant get enough of the series.
    Etsuans interius,
    Ira Vehementi.

For a wounded man shall say to his assailent, "If I live, I'll kill you. If I die, you are forgiven." Such is the rule of honor.

Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 any views or theories

Quote Originally Posted by Vampyre View Post
    Its not even proven they are going to make a KH 3 sadly. The creator says he hasnt been able to come up with any plot ideas.

Basically if he cant come up with anything.....there will be no KH 3 XD.

It sucks majorly i know...i'm really really hoping they make a new one. I cant get enough of the series.
    The fact they added the scene where they read the message from mickey and leave it as sort of a (lame) cliffhanger leads me to believe they intend to continue it.. :/

I just hope they take it in a fresh direction and it isn't boring or predictable..

Devoted Otaku Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan may be famous one day Shodokan's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone else think the next Kingdom Hearts is going to be more mature? I just got a feeling that it might be watching the secret ending.
    YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Ending - English Version

Thanks

I think it'll still have the same cute elements as before, i.e. disney chars. But by adding this new 'hardxcore' stuff into it they probably think they can hook a larger demographic of players. shrugs. =.=;;

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

wow thats sad that u dont belive that the game exist bc it does wow thats really sad u think i would lie about that well belive what u want not my problem if u dont wana belive me
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast