+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 With NO(!) Disney Involvement!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts 3 With NO(!) Disney Involvement!

Alright i have read the latest OFFICIAL news and it seems that Disney has just given Square full production rights over KH3 Which could mean a few things that it wont have any disney invlovement at all and it might be the Darker game we were promised liek in kh2 however this could be good and bad what do you think about this..

Testuya nomura has already given the ok for production development and the Team that created FFXIII and FFXII will be the ones overseeing the entire project which could also end up this way as always...there is a EMO character and a overly energetic girl and then the retards so we dont want sora as the emo kid kairi as the over enrgetic girl(May be to late for her) and donal and goofy are already the retards by the way they point out useless info. personally i think is a good idea because maybe it will become a more grungier and darker element which was so called promised in kh2 but it wasnt in fact all KH fans were lied to in the Deep dive trailer which in itself gave the illusion that it would be darker....but was it...no so i say Square handle this for us
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 With NO!! Disney Invlovment

can you please cite the source of this official news thread, and what do you mean by production rights?

explain more

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's a link to a French site with some information, though if you want it in English, below the small info is an option to translate it with Babelfish. It does the job well with a few exceptions, but the translated text shows well what's explained in French.

Disney veut un Kingdom Hearts III
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

relax, i am sure square wouldn't change too much, i know that some Disney char is in it.the KH2 ending king mickey calls them back again. so i should think that you should watch the KH2 ending, before taking this too harsh let say.

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not being harsh, just from the look of it, it doesn't look real and after reading the article translated which does a good job, all the article says is that Disney would like SE to handle the development of KHIII again since they had so much success with the first 2 however, it doesn't say anything about Disney not being involved AND it says that SE is not interested at this time mainly because of current ongoing projects however, SE will be interested if Disney can provide more details as to what Disney wants SE to do, and by that they mean setting up a meeting with these two guys to interview and discuss business, saying NO Disney involvement is a bit of a stretch.

Personally, I think its just normal business, no reason to make an opinion yet since the project hasn't even been greenlighted, it is only a discussion.

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

It does sound fake. However, JeuxFrance is a pretty good news site.

Newbie Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day Kokoro_no_Ankoku may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 With NO!! Disney Invlovement

Hmm... Well to be honest, it was obvious that KH3 was to be darker. You only needed to watch the secret ending of KH2 to know that...

As for Disney's involvement, they bought Pixar shortly after KH2 was released, and do you really think they'd pass up the opportunity to have a Toy Story world? They probably meant that they wouldn't be forcing the game into the Happy-Go-Lucky template it's usually in...

So don't worry... KH3 will be a great game... You'll only need to wait until after FFXIII is released before they can start work on it... So you won't be seeing the game until the end of the PS3's shelf-life...

~"You can't do everything just because you have the heart and power to do it..." Lacus Clyne~

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 With NO!! Disney Invlovement

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoro_no_Ankoku View Post
    Hmm... Well to be honest, it was obvious that KH3 was to be darker. You only needed to watch the secret ending of KH2 to know that...

As for Disney's involvement, they bought Pixar shortly after KH2 was released, and do you really think they'd pass up the opportunity to have a Toy Story world? They probably meant that they wouldn't be forcing the game into the Happy-Go-Lucky template it's usually in...

I'll have to disagree with this statement, only because the secret ending in Kingdom Hearts 1 also showed its sequel being a "darker" game, and that it was not. Sorry, but from seeing the transition from Kingdom Hearts 1 to Kingdom Hearts 2, we can't really rely too much on the secret ending for part 2, because it could be completely different. It's sort of comparable to when people would make predictions for Metal Gear Solid games, and Hideo Kojima would throw another curveball just to confuse his audience more, until the final game came out. Until we see official gameplay of what and who is being involved, every prediction we claim is just that, a prediction.

The original poster's info seems false, and the link from Soldat of Life doesn't reveal anything we already didn't know. Although I'm not a big fan of Nomura in terms of his involvement with the Final Fantasy series, his Kingdom Hearts work is good, although he still has to think of ways to improve the gameplay so it can be a bit more challenging than pressing 2 buttons continuosly.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast