+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 With NO(!) Disney Involvement!

Newbie ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~ may be famous one day ~my~little~angel~'s Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 With NO(!) Disney Involvement!

I really don't like the Disney characters they are rather annoying...but gave me a good laugh because of how creepy they looked. XD
    I'd love it if they were not in it!
    Just shmexy computerized boys! XD
    jk lol

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    Alright i have read the latest OFFICIAL news and it seems that Disney has just given Square full production rights over KH3 Which could mean a few things that it wont have any disney invlovement at all and it might be the Darker game we were promised liek in kh2 however this could be good and bad what do you think about this..
    As the peoples are fond of saying, linkage or stfu.

You're posting history makes me skeptical of any sort of "news" you might have without the url's to back it up.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku rockroc may be famous one day rockroc may be famous one day rockroc's Avatar
    Thanks

No worries, if it ain't broke don't fix it. Squaresoft will make no changes.

Otaku Fish Hunter 2 Champion, Ice Mania Champion, Pigeon Hunter Champion, Bear & Cat Champion exderz may be famous one day exderz may be famous one day exderz's Avatar
    Thanks

this is fake....because i just beat the KH2 and the ending is
     click to show spoiler
    so there is no way that Disney is not going to be involved

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

thats what im saying here exactly they pretty much lied when they showed the deep dive trailer which put on a false mask to make kh2 seem like it was going to be a darker game however it wasnt still stupid bright colors and annoying tid bits
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    thats what im saying here exactly they pretty much lied when they showed the deep dive trailer which put on a false mask to make kh2 seem like it was going to be a darker game however it wasnt still stupid bright colors and annoying tid bits
    No one ever lied about anything regarding that trailer. They never specifically stated it was going to be "darker". They showed a trailer and that was it.

However something seems, is up to the viewer, not toward the creator. The specific Deep Dive scene was in Kingdom Hearts 2, looking about 99% the same to what was shown in CG, obvious CG differences count as the 1% difference. The only other difference was the view of the player and that's about it.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie goatabyss may be famous one day goatabyss may be famous one day
    Thanks

they should just not make it. KH really sucked because they added Goofy in there. The fact that they thought it would be cute or "disney like" to make Sora have the biggest feet any ten year old has ever had was really disgusting and stupid. I did play both of them (unfortunately) because i spent a year in Iraq and had nothing better to do. It was really embarrassing playing in the little mermaid even though noone was there to see me.

The game sucks and Square shouldn't keep throwing mud all over their names by making another one. We all make mistakes and then we can move on. Square should learn this.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by goatabyss View Post
    they should just not make it. KH really sucked because they added Goofy in there. The fact that they thought it would be cute or "disney like" to make Sora have the biggest feet any ten year old has ever had was really disgusting and stupid.
    Sora is a disney character.

The game sucks and Square shouldn't keep throwing mud all over their names by making another one. We all make mistakes and then we can move on. Square should learn this.
    This "mistake" earned Square Enix millions of dollars. Both games were a joint project between square and disney. Once again, Sora is a disney character.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast