+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 With NO(!) Disney Involvement!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 With NO(!) Disney Involvement!

lmao its obvious that you all are not grasping this concept im trying to relay to me im not sayint that disney will not bc in it but they will not be invloved in the production which gives Square more power to do things with it since they now have 100% Production Rights meaning it could change the style or theme and not so kiddish
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    lmao its obvious that you all are not grasping this concept im trying to relay to me im not sayint that disney will not bc in it but they will not be invloved in the production which gives Square more power to do things with it since they now have 100% Production Rights meaning it could change the style or theme and not so kiddish
    Until you give a source for this, this information is still considered as void.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

ok fine you want it here take it
    EDIT:
    Article link: 100% unofficial Playstation 3 Magazine
    Kingdom Hearts Extreme - Your source for Kingdom Hearts 2 Media, Downloads, News, Videos, Walk Throughs and more!

It seems collective whingeing of the Sony fanbase community has had an effect, as with a loud 'kerching' Disney has asked for a sequel to be produced by Square Enix. Although the project isn't set in stone just yet, if Disney gets its way - and you've got to expect them to - Final Fantasy XIII director, Motomu Toriyama will be on board with the game sometime soon.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

EDIT:
    Article link: 100% unofficial Playstation 3 Magazine
    Kingdom Hearts Extreme - Your source for Kingdom Hearts 2 Media, Downloads, News, Videos, Walk Throughs and more!

"It seems collective whingeing of the Sony fanbase community has had an effect, as with a loud 'kerching' Disney has asked for a sequel to be produced by Square Enix. Although the project isn't set in stone just yet, if Disney gets its way - and you've got to expect them to - Final Fantasy XIII director, Motomu Toriyama will be on board with the game sometime soon."
    This post basically contradicts your first post(with actual evidence no less), making your first post a mere rumor and a lie. You sort of did youself in here. Thanks though, this basically means what we already know, that Disney still has power and their equal share over the game's development and character involvement.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Thanks

What are you dense you completly missed what i said and i am done iwth trying to explain becuase you just dont seem to get it ....

Thanks

What are you dense you completly missed what i said and i am done iwth trying to explain becuase you just dont seem to get it ....
    Ok...you forced me to do this..

Quote Originally Posted by Thread Title
    Kingdom Hearts 3 With NO(!) Disney Involvement!
    First lie, obvious within the thread title.

Now here's your first post...

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988
    Alright i have read the latest OFFICIAL news and it seems that Disney has just given Square full production rights over KH3 Which could mean a few things that it wont have any disney invlovement at all and it might be the Darker game we were promised liek in kh2 however this could be good and bad what do you think about this..
    No source was given and it was proven to be false.

Here's your latest post....

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988
    "It seems collective whingeing of the Sony fanbase community has had an effect, as with a loud 'kerching' Disney has asked for a sequel to be produced by Square Enix. Although the project isn't set in stone just yet, if Disney gets its way - and you've got to expect them to - Final Fantasy XIII director, Motomu Toriyama will be on board with the game sometime soon."
    Now, I'm not going to define the word "Contradiction" for you, but that's basically it. Basically it goes like this...if Disney gave full rights to square, why are they still calling some of the shots? Like I said, you pretty much made your first post a complete lie after posting this.

Thanks

well sorry ok i got my stuff mixed up i apologize its just a rumor and peopel started saying it was a official source so sorry geez

Thanks

well sorry ok i got my stuff mixed up i apologize its just a rumor and peopel started saying it was a official source so sorry geez
    No reason to be sorry everything's ok, as long as you admit you were mixed up. Just remember to post an official factual(non rumor) source with your claims. If they are rumors, then just put the initials "IMO" behind them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast