+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 Worlds....

Newbie **34** may be famous one day **34** may be famous one day **34**'s Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts 3 Worlds....

When Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, assuming it is still connected with Disney, what worlds would you make and what would you call them?

I would have:

Hunchback Of Notre Dame-Notre Dame???

Jungle Book-Ancient Jungle???

Toy Story-Andy's Room/Sid's Room

Cars-Radiator Springs/Route 66

Also, If anyone as any information on worlds that were going to be made or didn't quite make the cut, posting it would be greatfully apperciated!
    Kingdom Hearts.

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Worlds....

i was thinking the same thing about toy story! they could also do a hawaii with lilo and stitch.

~jUsT sMiLe~ _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_ may be famous one day _gwenibe_'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iazndragoni yan
    i was thinking the same thing about toy story! they could also do a hawaii with lilo and stitch.
    I loved Lilo and stitch and a world in Kingdom Heart would be great! A Bambi world would be kool and they turn into random forest animals! cute!
    Robin hood and the Rescuers!

Newbie ShadowLynx may be famous one day ShadowLynx may be famous one day ShadowLynx's Avatar
    Thanks

This time it will be about the war of the keyblades. But i would still want it to pretain to it's true orgins.

Otaku The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter may be famous one day The Fighter's Avatar
    Thanks

When Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out, assuming it is still connected with Disney, what worlds would you make and what would you call them?
    I dont think they will make a 3rd Kingdom hearts., But I could be wrong. If so I hope they Include jungle book or Peter pan. That would be awesome.

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Fighter
    I dont think they will make a 3rd Kingdom hearts., But I could be wrong. If so I hope they Include jungle book or Peter pan. That would be awesome.
    of course they will make kh3. did u even see the secret ending when u beat kh2? it shows that a new adventure will start meaning = kh3!

Newbie Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin may be famous one day Zippy the Wonder Penguin's Avatar
    Thanks

kh3 with Bambi Gwen? Sure it would be cute, but I could only be on board with it if they show the part where Bambi's mom gets shot by the hunter (sorry, the hunter in me couldn't resist x.x ) Aaaaanyway... dude, I would be totally stoked to see a Who Framed Roger Rabbit level. The precedent was set with Nightmare Before Christmas level, so why not? Honestly, though, I think making another kh game would be beating a dead horse, and why ruin a series that ended so awesomely?
    - Iacta alea est - "The Die are Cast" - Ceasar, upon crossing the Rubicon -

Newbie DarkRyuCloud may be famous one day DarkRyuCloud may be famous one day DarkRyuCloud's Avatar
    Thanks

yep all those are going to be there

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast