+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts 3 Are You Ready....

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts 3 Are You Ready....

man i cant w8 i got tons of ideas of what is gonn ab about i just wish i could get a realses date already for it
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3 Are You Ready....

Didn't innerhell say they weren't making one?

That they were making FF13
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Legendary Otaku Violent may be famous one day Violent may be famous one day Violent's Avatar
    Thanks

Theres a KH3 forum already

http://www.animeonline.net/sensory-p...any-views.html

But I'm ready for it but I'll buy FF12 first.

THE RULES!

I'm on my grind in search to find whats on my mind, its one of a kind!

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

inner hell doesnt no anything he obviously isnt a die hard kingdom hearts fan and dont u guys have common senese ya there gonna give us a RANDOM TRAILER AT THE END OF KH2 just for the kicks yea thast gonna happen nomura even said hes gonna start it when hes done with the final fantasy project duh dont u guys keep up with these things

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I must say that's cool as hell. So I might go and get it for the collection ya dig.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

of the AMC Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell may be famous one day Innerhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1988 View Post
    inner hell doesnt no anything he obviously isnt a die hard kingdom hearts fan and dont u guys have common senese ya there gonna give us a RANDOM TRAILER AT THE END OF KH2 just for the kicks yea thast gonna happen nomura even said hes gonna start it when hes done with the final fantasy project duh dont u guys keep up with these things
    It's anything but a trailer. It's just a secret ending. It's similar to Deep Dive in the original Kingdom Hearts. Nomura's team put it there as a special treat for the fans. Nothing's final. All it does is build up speculation and theories amongst the fanbase and to keep everyone guessing. Do we really know anything about Kingdom Hearts 3 aside from the cryptic clues surrounding the supposed "trailer"? No. Nothing at all.
    Kingdom Hearts would most definitely have Sora, Donald, and Goofy as the cast because the actual ending of Kingdom Hearts 2 ended with a cliffhanger. Nomura's team isn't going to working on KH3 for a long time. Maybe two years or so. Seeing as they have quite some projects to complete before they even start work on Kingdom Hearts 3.

Yes. Gee, I must not know anything. I don't have to be a diehard fan to have common sense. You deny that you are a fanboy, but it's obvious to see that you are most definitely one.

And also, it was completely unnecessary to make another thread. Seeing as your other thread isn't completely dead yet.
    I love my girlfriend.

Thanks

dont u dare argue with me i know more about kingdom hearts than you care to understand i have more knowledge than you on this topic SIR there will be a 3rd game and when it comes out im gonna send u a big i told u so and deep dive WASNT just a secret ending oo yea lets show somethin which HAS A NEW CHARACTER and fighting riku yea thats so random the fans are gona love it i highly doubt they would make a "Trailer" and just leave it like that
    Hmph...

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto, do I need to get the newspaper out again? Be nice.

Yes, the deep dive was just a secret ending. Yes, they did it last time. Yes, they have left plenty of loose ends for a third and obviously planed to do it eventually. However that is all we have at this time since they are not only working on FF13 they are making a tri-release with FF Versus and Agito. Until they finish those three we are unlikely to see any development of other games since last I heard they only had 3 development teams.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Oct 26, 2006 at 03:05 PM. Reason: because I'm tired

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast