+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

What did you guys think of Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days for the DS? What did you like and/or dislike about it? What's your opinion of the graphics, storyline, game play, etc? For those that don't have it yet, what are your anticipations?

I'm not too far into it, but I like it so far. The graphics aren't tremendous, but it's a DS game. I got used to them pretty fast. The game play's actually pretty fun. The only drawback of the game play is that the "A" button on the DS is where the "O" button is on the PS2. Therefore, you don't jump with the same button you use to jump with on the PS2 KH games, which can get a bit confusing.
    EDIT: I finished the game, and I absolutely loved how the story ended.
     click to show spoiler
    Last edited by BrightShadow_96; Jan 07, 2010 at 06:04 PM.

Otaku Kurai is off to a good start Kurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

I Want To Get This Game At Some Point, But I'm Currently Playing Kingdom Hearts II on the PS2.

However, I have seen the fight with Riku being played at my local Manga Network Club, and it seems pretty awesome.

Otaku AngelFlow may be famous one day AngelFlow may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm currently playing the game too. I agree that the graphics aren't so great but its fine. I think the characters look cute really. The sound is good though.
    I like the game so far but I think it is a bit repetitive with the missions but you do get into them once doing them. The jump and attack buttons do get confusing but you get used to it. Because I'm not so far into the story, I can't say so much myself. Although, I'm excited about the game. ^_^

Newbie Cloud Leonhart is off to a good start Cloud Leonhart's Avatar
    Thanks

Its a great game. The grahics make good use of the DS engine and that story is great. The battles are fun and getting to experience Roxas's life was great.

My Photoshop Creation

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

From what I've observed so far, (As I've only gotten it recently as well) the graphics are pretty good, the plot's one that is for pretty much fans only, and the combat and leveling/upgrading is pretty slick. The only problem I've encountered so far is that there's not much uniqueness in the missions, but again, I'm not insanely far.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Newbie syrayian is off to a good start syrayian's Avatar
    Thanks

Four words i have to discribe this game

SECOND BEST GAME EVER!

Everything about it was wounderful graphics,story,gameplay,and the opening video was fantastic!

one flaw was that there was no wifi and you couldn't battle against other players only do missions with them.

I was reading a review on amazon and one person gave it a bad review because the touch screen was hardly used

That made me mad to be honest you shouldn't give a game a bad review on such a irrelevant flaw.
    It isn't even a flaw iam pretty glad you didn't have to use the touch screen that would have pissed me off.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

After playing it for when I go to bed for maybe...a couple weeks now, I'd like to give out a more detailed thought to it, so here I go:
    Story: Like I previously said, this one's more for just people who want to fill in the gap of the Organization...you'll kinda be lost otherwise. It's pulled off pretty well, but is dangerously cliche at times. Also, it tries to be darker while still maintaining Disney. A weird combo, but doesn't entirely upset. The ending, or rather near the ending on is pretty great though.
    Graphics: I stand by my first statement; They look great, and no real frame issues.
    Voices: I feel as though Axel's voice got...higher, kinda. And the way he pronounces Xion...ew. But the rest, which is like...Roxas, Xion, Saix, Riku, etc are well done. I like them, they're enough to get by.
    Gameplay: Panels are great, customization is great, missions are OK but it's either A: Hack 'n' Slash B: Magic C: Limit Breaks. Partner missions ease this a little bit.

Overall, it's a great game for any fan of the series...but honestly, if you're new, start at Kingdom Hearts, and play through them first. This is NOT the place to start out.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

+ Reply to Thread