+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts ^^

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

Talking Kingdom Hearts ^^

Kingdom Hearts i my FAVORITE video game! Personally my favorite character is ROXAS!

I mean he's strong, cute, smart, and can be dark as well! I mean that's a pretty unique character if I do say so myself! The fact when the game came out Jesse McCarthy was hot and stuff and that he is/was Roxas's Voice actor was a big hit in my book!

My Favorite part of the game has to be when Roxas gives himsef up for Sora. It was so dramatic, but not touching. But it was still awesome!

I'm also a fan of Final Fantasy, but the fact that in some of the games there fighting style isn't Melee really turned me off. But kingdom hearts is Melee, and that's a really good advantage, even though KH's graphics arn't as goof as FF's I still <3 KH More.

So post your fave character and why, what you like about it fave scene, etc..

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts ^^

HAHAHA i've waited for this topic <3..... ok... are you ready ??.... you better be rady.. cuz it's a great character...

My favorite character is DEMYX :P... bet you allready figured that out based on my sig and avatar lol.... what i like abbout his is that he's alayed back guy... who doen't really try to worry abbout stuff.. really calm and such.... and he's my favorite character mostly because he lacks in confidence.... just like i do u_u"... just like in he's lines ".. and well ppl allways bullied him and he's made fun of..... and we bolth like to play the guitar XD

In the underworld

YouTube - Demyx in the Underworld

and well in Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden

YouTube - Demyx Second Cutscene

i hate sora just because he killed him..... he was so inocent...... just like me lol... and he talked to him just like a bully then ganked him 3 on 1..... i personnaly think sora was a coward... since he ganked most of he's enemyes

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    HAHAHA i've waited for this topic <3..... ok... are you ready ??.... you better be rady.. cuz it's a great character...

My favorite character is DEMYX :P... bet you allready figured that out based on my sig and avatar lol.... what i like abbout his is that he's alayed back guy... who doen't really try to worry abbout stuff.. really calm and such.... and he's my favorite character mostly because he lacks in confidence.... just like i do u_u"... just like in he's lines ".. and well ppl allways bullied him and he's made fun of..... and we bolth like to play the guitar XD

In the underworld

YouTube - Demyx in the Underworld

and well in Hollow Bastion/Radient Garden

YouTube - Demyx Second Cutscene

i hate sora just because he killed him..... he was so inocent...... just like me lol... and he talked to him just like a bully then ganked him 3 on 1..... i personnaly think sora was a coward... since he ganked most of he's enemyes

Demyx? Your favorite? Noooo! couldn't be, haha

Anyway, to answer the question, i found the game series to be a lot deeper than a cartoony disney romp around square enix. It certainly pushes friend ship and loyalty, and even the antagonists have a goal which people can relate to.

My favorite character would have to be Marluxia, as he can display that the color pink isn't always cute. The main reason i like him is because of his ruthlessness and tenacity, how he won't stop until he gets what he wants, and how he has the power over plants.
    Why hello there!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDeath90 View Post
    Demyx? Your favorite? Noooo! couldn't be, haha

Anyway, to answer the question, i found the game series to be a lot deeper than a cartoony disney romp around square enix. It certainly pushes friend ship and loyalty, and even the antagonists have a goal which people can relate to.

My favorite character would have to be Marluxia, as he can display that the color pink isn't always cute. The main reason i like him is because of his ruthlessness and tenacity, how he won't stop until he gets what he wants, and how he has the power over plants.
    NOOOOOOO !!! I WHANT THE FINAL MIX VERSION IN ENGLISH TOO !!!!!* starts crying... where did you get it ??

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    NOOOOOOO !!! I WHANT THE FINAL MIX VERSION IN ENGLISH TOO !!!!!* starts crying... where did you get it ??
    when did i ever say i got final mix? haha, and i dont think its in english. but anyway, the reason i know of marluxia is because i went to a website to download clips for some AMVs a while back and watched it.

i can PM you the site if you like.

And to answer the question again, another character i like is....well.....Zexion. i dont really have a reason other than his hair, his weapon, and his laugh. but because he is a strategist is why i like him, i suppose. i enjoy thinking, and those who think. so why not, eh?
    Why hello there!

Thanks

i can PM you the site if you like.
    that whould be great X3

And to answer the question again, another character i like is....well.....Zexion. i dont really have a reason other than his hair, his weapon, and his laugh. but because he is a strategist is why i like him, i suppose. i enjoy thinking, and those who think. so why not, eh?
    Well my second and 3'rd fav chars from KH are well... Xigbar and Larxene..lol XD.... xigbar because well dunno but i allways picture him as a sad bachelor who came back from a war or something lol.. and Larxene.. well.. she's the only chick in the Organization

Newbie KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day KRaZyAmmo may be famous one day
    Thanks

I found the game to be OK. Not really an action RPG person(or a RPG person for that matter). But my favorite characters are Demyx, Xiggy, Xaldin, Xemnes(if you watch Kingdom hearts stupid files you should know his other name), Luxord, Roxas, and Zexion. Favorite scene is Demyx at underworld and the Radient garden scene.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Kingdom hearts, played it at a friends house, One question though, kingdom Heart: Birth By Sleep, suppose to be on psp, can you tell me, if possible when the game is going to be release in Australia, or will it be " To Be Announce" in due time
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast