+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts ^^

Otaku Shin Ryuga is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts ^^

can i ask a stupid question ??? why are girls so much into yaoi... i don't watch lezbo stuff lolz
    Last edited by Shin Ryuga; Sep 01, 2008 at 03:49 PM.

Thx allot AO 4 makeing me resize this....i'm being sarcastic......

Legendary Otaku Happy Pill Champion, Monkey Mayhem Champion NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90 may be famous one day NeoDeath90's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    can i ask a syupod question ??? why are girls so much into yaoi... i don't watch lezbo stuff lolz
    well yaoi doesnt necessarily mean sex. It can just be passionate kissing and such.

and kingdom hearts its like a big bank of yaoi pairings.
    Why hello there!

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

lol i like it cause its cute :3 and like... KairixSora is like just not cute RiSo, AxSo, SoNa, RoSo are all better and cuter!! D:

Otaku clover may be famous one day clover may be famous one day clover's Avatar
    Thanks

i love kingdom hearts one of my favorites to date

i have two
    Riku- classic good guy gone bad then decides he wants to be good. My fav scene is when he and sora join up in KH2 to defeat the final boss stages.

Axel- I have the the bad boy syndrom, and Axel is the perfect example- and related to my favorite FF charater Reno. Scenes would be when he fought with roxas..

..........nothing is true, everything is permitted..........

Otaku SweetCandi is off to a good start SweetCandi's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sasukesgirl View Post
    Kingdom Hearts i my FAVORITE video game! Personally my favorite character is ROXAS!

I mean he's strong, cute, smart, and can be dark as well! I mean that's a pretty unique character if I do say so myself! The fact when the game came out Jesse McCarthy was hot and stuff and that he is/was Roxas's Voice actor was a big hit in my book!

My Favorite part of the game has to be when Roxas gives himsef up for Sora. It was so dramatic, but not touching. But it was still awesome!

I'm also a fan of Final Fantasy, but the fact that in some of the games there fighting style isn't Melee really turned me off. But kingdom hearts is Melee, and that's a really good advantage, even though KH's graphics arn't as goof as FF's I still <3 KH More.

So post your fave character and why, what you like about it fave scene, etc..

oh my gosh..i totally agree with you..like Roxas..(im a fan of jesse to by the way..lol)..but like how he reminds me of Sora but he has an edgy style..although roxas is not my fav ..i do agree on the fact that he's adorable..(^.^)i wanna pinch his checck..lol
    I think kh2 was the best one so far..it was pretty easy to beat too..if u can beat the first one u can this too.. it took me about 2 weeks to beat the game..the story was great too..hmm i heard to that there will be a kh3..is that true??..or at least how it ended ..it made it seem like it was..
    my fav character though is Rikku!!!*drools*..bad boy awsome..he has the dark side but in the second one he become a softy though i have to say..but its even cuter..^.^..he looks older and better in the kh2..i wonder what he will look like in the third one..!!!!!OMG (i cant wait)

Otaku sasukesgirl is off to a good start
    Thanks

There WILL be a KH3. It will be coming out in 2012. I know thats very far away. But, we will have, Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep coming out soon for the PSP. Kingdom Hearts: 368/2 Days that revolves around The organization and roxas which will come out for the DS after BBS. Then you have KH: Coded which is for the phone, it depends if other countries develope phones like the Japanese, which is basically KH for the phone. Then KH3 comes out which is about Aqua Ven Terra and the keyblade war. Which is in fact a PREQUAL for all who don't know. And will not have Sora, Kairi, or Riku. Because they WERE NOT BORN YET

Otaku jazzy9513 is off to a good start
    Thanks

id have to say kingdom hearts is my fav video game too but personally my favorite chracter is namine

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Ryuga View Post
    can i ask a stupid question ??? why are girls so much into yaoi... i don't watch lezbo stuff lolz
    I agree with u half way,i don't get Yaoi at all, I mean, I like lezbo stuff, hentai, all that (yes Imma freak, It's my hidden secret.) I guess girls feel the same way guys do with lezbos, i dunno

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast