+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 2 Release date

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 2 Release date

This is something i recived from a different source and i thought you guys should see

Quote Originally Posted by Xaldin View Post
    The Light in The Chaos japanese website updated their blog, stating that the release date for Kingdom Hearts II FM+ has been confirmed to hit Japan on March 27th 2007

Source: The Light in Chaos

I managed to officially confirm it

wƒLƒ“ƒOƒ_ƒ€ ƒn[ƒcII ƒtƒ@ƒCƒiƒ‹ƒ~ƒbƒNƒX{x‚ª2007”N3 Ž29“ú‚ÉŒˆ’è / ƒtƒ@ƒ~’Ê.com
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts Final Mix 2 Release date

Why am I barely looking forward to this. The chain of memory part is still going to have the card battle system, and although I bought the game for the gba, I hated the battle system and haven't played it since I beat it. The only real thing I'm looking forward to is the revamped version of kh2, but who knows, the chains could turn out to be good. Anyways, I don't even know if we're going to get the game in the U.S., but here's a pic of the cover.

http://www.kingdom-hearts-3.com/wp-c.../kh2fm_box.jpg

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

sounds in trusting iv already played KH, KH2 so i will probilly play this too if it comes here
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

its obvious you have not been keeping up regulary with The Kh creators. khfinal mix 2 will be realeased in America this was established some time ago the only issue is when because whenever something comes out in Japan it takes about 3 months for it to be realeasd in america so were lookin at early fall late summer for the game to be realised
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Moderator Fling The Cow Champion, Abba The Fox Champion deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18 may be famous one day deodaclan18's Avatar
    Thanks

Well thanks for the info I guess........ I still don't think it's going to be that amazing just cause we get COM in 3D, and the revamped edition of kh2 is going to have what, improved scenes and maybe a few extras. I mean it's great if you haven't played it yet, but those of us that have shouldn't expect too much. Plus have you read how chain of memories is going to be played, not that interesting to me, but w/e.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still going to buy it because I love the series, but I'm just saying I'm not really hyped about it.

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

So... the final mix thing is just going to be the same as the normal KH2 just with a few add ons?
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

so it is really coming to the US well then im probiley gonna get it just because im a fan of the series
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Thanks

I think it will be Kh2 with better graphics a few new scenes and other little add ons. Then it will also include a disc for kingdom hearts: chain of memories on the ps2, remember it was a gba handheld game. It's worth it if you never played c.o.m. or if you just want to play it in 3d.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast