+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Hearts Movie?

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Kingdom Hearts Movie?

Hello everyone this is dark1angel i had a question to all members as well to nonmembers.

My question is has SquareEnix has made Kingdom Hearts a movie out of it like in real life as other video game movies for example lets say Tekken or Prince of Persia? I would love to see that it would be a great pleasure to see it in theaters. What do you guys think of this please input onto why do you think SquareEnix should make a movie out of it whether or not?

My thoughts on this one is that the makers of Kingdom Hearts should make a movie out of it because it really gives out more details than having to purchase all of the Kingdom Hearts games for each platform I may not know if the makers are in the process of making a movie or not i am not entirely sure of this but i will simply ask someone who does or may have an idea about it in the meantime i am asking everybody to help me out on this one. I would gladly appreciate it if anyone has any clues if there is going to be a movie out of it.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kingdom Hearts Movie?

Grumble Grumble Grumble

The 'Kingdom Hearts' franchise has yet to hit the 'Big Screen', or even the 'Small Screen'. And the question should be should Disney produce the movie, not Square Enix, as Disney has the trademark to several of the 'Kingdom Hearts' characters, and is unlikely to take a backseat in a feature films using these characters...

Now whether Disney itself will support Anime productions is a different question. In the past few years, Disney has gone into co-production with several Anime Studios in support of the Disney channel of Japan. And one of these Anime productions, ('Stitch', based on the Disney 'Lilo & Stitch' franchise) has been doing quite well, breaking into the Anime top 10 TV ratings list in Japan. So who's to say what direction Disney will take in the future!?
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LenMiyata For This Useful Post:

dark1angel (Nov 15, 2010)

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Ah, i see so it is not square enix its just disney characters, but in the previous games of kingdom hearts had final fantasy characters in it as well, my question to this one is this also a trademark that needs to be approved by that same trademark. one more thing also i think for the direction that may end up hitting is one tough road to finally show itself on the movie screen, but does it need to be a little more creativity on the movie if they ever make it would spice things up by adding up more characters from random trademarks. would that be one of the possibilities to be added if certain? I mean, i get what your saying though when you said something i got really stomped on that one a big question popped in my head and now im facing this question in mind so its hard to figure out the answer for what i have thats why i asked these three questions i think, anyways had one more thing to say. When kingdom hearts first came out was it only disney characters right, so it seems there should be plenty of time to get going with this movie production i wish it to be done already so i can watch it, because im itching for some intense battle and dialogue as well. thats all i needed to say.

|アスタロス|

AO #1 (fill in the blank) KungFu Basil Champion, Lost In The Jungle Champion, Heli Attack 2 Champion basilisk888 is off to a good start basilisk888's Avatar
    Thanks

like LenMiyata said Disney would have to get involved... (again (lol))

"My question is has SquareEnix has made Kingdom Hearts a movie out of it like in real life as other video game movies for example lets say Tekken or Prince of Persia? I would love to see that it would be a great pleasure to see it in theaters. What do you guys think of this please input onto why do you think SquareEnix should make a movie out of it whether or not?"

I think if made into a "real life" movie it would be a hit or miss... for that all the fanticy creatures and what not... but it would be fun to see ^_^
    death and life are one and the same

Thanks

yeah i guess your right baslisk888, but i think theres more to it than just an ordinary creature right? but anyways i know there has been video game movies that do hit the big screen but never shows itself on advertisements that the release date is this day you know?

|アスタロス|

Otaku Fling The Candidate Champion thefallenangel is off to a good start thefallenangel's Avatar
    Thanks

i do agrre that disney may get involved for it has more didsny characters then FF. though i think it would be great if the was a kingdom of hearts, but me fellings are that it would be a bad movie.

Love looks with not the eyes, but with the mind.
    (midsummer night dream)

Thanks

thefallenangel what do you mean by bad movie it is going to be a great movie if it is ever going to be made anyhow i dont think there is going to be bad side to it you just need to experience all of the games in order to know whats going on anyways moving on i just wish that disney would accept that offer from it and take advantage of it and show us how movies do work in high quality version of all time i would agree with you on that one thefallenangel.

|アスタロス|

Newbie bluewolf is off to a good start bluewolf's Avatar
    Thanks

I think like any other company would Disney will milk Kingdom Hearts until it's overrated. So it wouldn't surprise me even the slightest if they make a movie out of it. If they do I'm a little worried that they'll epically fail at it however it might be the best movie of the year. It's something that we'll just have to wait and see.
    I suppose Santa Claus doesn't go around delivering semi-automatics, extra mags, and cans of tear gas.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast