+ Reply to Thread

Thread: KOF--MAXIMUM-IMPACT--DOoooo!

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

KOF--MAXIMUM-IMPACT--DOoooo!

I don't know if anyone has post this already, so Im taking my chances now. *I'm not going to read through tons of pages just to check if it has been post before!*

Back to my point... Anyone played KOF maximum Impact 2 yet?
    Yea... Forget the ''doooo'' part. The narrator had to spoil the conclusion of their opening video clip.
    I just wanna ask what is the story mode about. Er... what's with the faggot-cheesy boss? Jivathma dude. What's his story? I can understand a lil of the conversation in Japanese but can't confirm. Anyone knows? ^^
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

Otaku iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan may be famous one day iazndragoni yan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: KOF--MAXIMUM-IMPACT--DOoooo!

i dont know for sure but if u watched kof another day anime OVA then it might explain something. when i watched it i saw few new people i never seen before and also in the end it says play kof maxium impact to find out what happens next.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to play the 2nd one. I bought the first one and thought it was good but could of been better. Im just glad the 2nd one has a lot more characters.

Stray Sheep Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun may be famous one day Aya-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Second series has lots of characters to unlock. I like using NInon but Rock Howard is still my very best character~! ^^ Don't you love it thatn when you are done K.O-ing somebody, you still get to kick the fella whose lying flat on the ground? *kicks kicks* And whaa-llaaaaa.... Hyena can actually fight!

Bout the anime... Im looking for it... Havnet check the video store. Wanna watch!!
    ^^ too genki at the moment~

Who are your fav. characters?
    Note: In KOFMI 1, Kyo looks freakin' old. Come to think about it, it's like a 30+ year old man still trying to fit in his high-school uniform XD. Same goes for Athena. Man! Where is Andy and Joe?!
    [CENTER]+ Sheep Blogs at PaperDiaries +

+ Reply to Thread