+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Korean shows >,<

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Unhappy Korean shows >,<

Hi everyone ^-^ ...
    i don't know if this is the right place for this thread >< but if it is not i am really sorry ...

ok .. i have finished watching yesterday a Korean TV show called "Stairway To Heaven" and i cried for a very long time becasue of it to say the truth i have seen a lot of things that made me cry from all my heart but this one made me cry for hour and half while i am watching it and until now i am cry becasue of it *about to cry* it was very painful for me to see the end of it *cries* ...
    uhmm sorry *wipe my tears* ... this drama have only a 20 episode and it made me get out all the tears i even felt cold and i couldn't feel my legs and my arms ....
    » Stairway to Heaven » Korean Drama

and today i have finished another TV show called "On Air" and i loved it very much and it is only a 21 episode ...
    » On Air » Korean Drama

so i was wounder what do you think of the Korean Drama TV shows , do you think Korea have the best drama ever ... for me yes ! for sure after what have happened to me Korea is the best in the drama ... and if you like watching it drama do you have a favorite show and what do you think of it and how did you become after you finished it ^^ ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Korea shows >,<

*waves hand wildly* Me! me! Ive watch he Entire movie of a millionaies first love and i was in tears. Ok it isnt tv show but its a korean movie. Ive watched
    Full House .... I was like wow... its about Han Ji Eun and after coming back from a trip to China that her friends paid for, Han Ji Eun finds out that they did so only to sell her house while she was away. She returns and finds that the new owner of the house is none other than famous actor Lee Young Jae, whom she happened to meet on her trip. Circumstances bring Young Jae and Ji Eun into a marriage by contract, making them appear as a couple to the public. Under the terms of the contract, they will be married for 6 months while Ji Eun does all the housework. After 6 months, she will get the house back. Ji Eun finds herself falling for Young Jae, but he loves his childhood friend, Hae Won. Young Jae's friend, Min Hyuk, also shows an interest in Ji Eun. Many interesting and amusing things happen to this "couple" throughout their married life that bring them closer together.

Im not dont watching it but i was in tears so many times, I tink this and other Koren shows are te best eve. But thas because i am a sucker for romance
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shippo101 View Post
    *waves hand wildly* Me! me! Ive watch he Entire movie of a millionaies first love and i was in tears. Ok it isnt tv show but its a korean movie. Ive watched
    Full House .... I was like wow... its about Han Ji Eun and after coming back from a trip to China that her friends paid for, Han Ji Eun finds out that they did so only to sell her house while she was away. She returns and finds that the new owner of the house is none other than famous actor Lee Young Jae, whom she happened to meet on her trip. Circumstances bring Young Jae and Ji Eun into a marriage by contract, making them appear as a couple to the public. Under the terms of the contract, they will be married for 6 months while Ji Eun does all the housework. After 6 months, she will get the house back. Ji Eun finds herself falling for Young Jae, but he loves his childhood friend, Hae Won. Young Jae's friend, Min Hyuk, also shows an interest in Ji Eun. Many interesting and amusing things happen to this "couple" throughout their married life that bring them closer together.

Im not dont watching it but i was in tears so many times, I tink this and other Koren shows are te best eve. But thas because i am a sucker for romance
    XD hhahhah a Korean fan Nu~ Sweet LOL ... i haven't watched any korean movies yet XD but i would love too ~ ...
    WOW the story look very nice XD i want to watch it *-* NoW lol ...

i am a person who love romance things so anything really can move my heart >< the Stairway to Heaven was the first TV show i have ever cried in since i was a baby i have watched a lor of dramatic things but this was the best it is true that i watched many things that made me cry from all my heart but this one ah i don't know what it did to me >< ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Otaku Basketball Champion Shippo101 has disabled reputation Shippo101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    XD hhahhah a Korean fan Nu~ Sweet LOL ... i haven't watched any korean movies yet XD but i would love too ~ ...
    WOW the story look very nice XD i want to watch it *-* NoW lol ...

i am a person who love romance things so anything really can move my heart >< the Stairway to Heaven was the first TV show i have ever cried in since i was a baby i have watched a lor of dramatic things but this was the best it is true that i watched many things that made me cry from all my heart but this one ah i don't know what it did to me >< ... =^_^=

lol Yes it is very good. Its so many twists and turn that you'll be like oh Me Gosh..... It turns out the guys she has to pretend to like is Gay... lmao

But ummm there is another one called 'Thosand years of love' This is also a good title to watch if you love love and tears. Its a true heart breaker series. Its sorta the korean version of Butterfly Effect.

Oh and me too. know how you feel
    Shippo is determined to become a lvl higher
    I'm a solider of Pen and Paper!
    <3 Atomik_Sprout <3

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi everyone ^-^ ...
    i don't know if this is the right place for this thread >< but if it is not i am really sorry ...

ok .. i have finished watching yesterday a Korean TV show called "Stairway To Heaven" and i cried for a very long time becasue of it to say the truth i have seen a lot of things that made me cry from all my heart but this one made me cry for hour and half while i am watching it and until now i am cry becasue of it *about to cry* it was very painful for me to see the end of it *cries* ...
    uhmm sorry *wipe my tears* ... this drama have only a 20 episode and it made me get out all the tears i even felt cold and i couldn't feel my legs and my arms ....
    » Stairway to Heaven » Korean Drama
    Oooh! OH! I really now this Korean Drama and honestly..
    I haved watched Stairwauy to Heaven many years back...
    It was a sad tv drama (and I really never got into that)
    Even though I have really watched it up to the ending(Of course the ending was a very good one!)
    and after watching it and now it has a adaption in our country
    WEW!

AND OOH OH!...
    the main characters is Jodi and Cholo right(honestly it was the name of them in our COUNTRY,I guess they reall changed it)
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Don't forget Ju mong. That show was nothing short of awesome. When the blind guy gets the sword and tears things up it is unbelieveable. I like it becasue they don't use as many effect as japanese shows. Just athletisicm.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    Oooh! OH! I really now this Korean Drama and honestly..
    I haved watched Stairwauy to Heaven many years back...
    It was a sad tv drama (and I really never got into that)
    Even though I have really watched it up to the ending(Of course the ending was a very good one!)
    and after watching it and now it has a adaption in our country
    WEW!

AND OOH OH!...
    the main characters is Jodi and Cholo right(honestly it was the name of them in our COUNTRY,I guess they reall changed it)
    XD i know it was an 2003 TV show X3 , but before a week i saw it and i loved i i am sure if i saw it at that time i would never cry , maybe i would say ooo she died >< that is all ... so i am glad i watched it before a week because it meaning and heir love was something make me cry ^^ , and as you said the end was a very GOOD ONE ! XD ...
    you mean their true name or their name in Stairway to Heaven ... this is their names XD hahahah :
    Kwon Sang Woo as Cha Song-ju
    Choi Ji Woo as Han Jung-suh ... XD

Quote Originally Posted by beast View Post
    Don't forget Ju mong. That show was nothing short of awesome. When the blind guy gets the sword and tears things up it is unbelieveable. I like it becasue they don't use as many effect as japanese shows. Just athleticism.
    i haven't seen this show XD yet i am in the binning of watching Korean TV shows hahaha ... and you are right they don't use many effects ... i have an Japaneses TV show Called My Boss My Hero and it is very awesome i LOVE IT ... bu they have used some effects in it which it was great but the Korean dosen't use effects they even can cry very easily and that is something very good ^^ ... =^_^=

Otaku Artistic Anarchy is off to a good start Artistic Anarchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I was told by my friend that Korean animation is of the cheapest there is, lol. I wouldn't doubt it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast