+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Korean shows >,<

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Korea shows >,<

Quote Originally Posted by Artistic Anarchy View Post
    I was told by my friend that Korean animation is of the cheapest there is, lol. I wouldn't doubt it.
    lol really XD this is the first time i hear there is an Korean animation XD hahah ... well in the end in this thread we are not talking about animation we are talking about Korean serial shows XD ahahha ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

Kwon Sang Woo as Cha Song-ju
    Choi Ji Woo as Han Jung-suh ... XD
    I know that Tee Hee^__^ XD(I haved search it yesterday)
    Don't forget Ju mong. That show was nothing short of awesome. When the blind guy gets the sword and tears things up it is unbelieveable. I like it becasue they don't use as many effect as japanese shows. Just athleticism.
    Ju mong is definitely great! I haved watched from the begining up to the ending! and
    Ju mong was a great show ever..
    Regarding on the blind man(the blind was was Ju mong's father)
    I guess you will have to watch it Frozen(just an advice)
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    I know that Tee Hee^__^ XD(I haved search it yesterday)
    aaaaa XD good for you ... XD Kwon Sang Woo is my favorite after Park Yong Ha lol XD i like Park more than him in some reason *thinking* XD hahhaha , after i finished Stairway to Heaven i rushed to the computer looking for his pics and the OST of this Serial lol i have a lot of his pics now XD and Park's too ^_- ...

Quote Originally Posted by receiverofhell View Post
    I guess you will have to watch it Frozen(just an advice)
    aaa thank you ! i see what i can do , but i am sure that i am going to watch it soon and i am sure that i will love it ! ... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Korean shows >,<

A few years ago I was watching a few Korean dramas... And I can't find them now! I am in love with Emporer of the Sea omg! I watched it everyday, and I wasn't able to finish the series. I LOVE that show!! I was rooting for the good guys all the way.

I also watched Jewel of the Palace and loved every minute of it!

I need to check out Stairway To Heaven... From what I read through the thread it's really good :3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    A few years ago I was watching a few Korean dramas... And I can't find them now! I am in love with Emporer of the Sea omg! I watched it everyday, and I wasn't able to finish the series. I LOVE that show!! I was rooting for the good guys all the way.

I also watched Jewel of the Palace and loved every minute of it!

I need to check out Stairway To Heaven... From what I read through the thread it's really good :3
    Emporer of the Sea , humm i think i have seen this name before XD hahah but i don't remember >,< ...
    ^_- Stairway to Heaven is really great , i cried in it a lot and that was really relaxing for me since i haven't cried like this for years XD hahaha but the story is so good and very dramatic and romantic X3 .. =^_^=

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    Emporer of the Sea , humm i think i have seen this name before XD hahah but i don't remember >,< ...
    ^_- Stairway to Heaven is really great , i cried in it a lot and that was really relaxing for me since i haven't cried like this for years XD hahaha but the story is so good and very dramatic and romantic X3 .. =^_^=
    I looked it up online... I think I am going to have to watch it for sure!

I admit...I like being girly and crying every once in a while... It does feel really good afterward! LOL! Especially if it's over a good emotinoally provoking drama... That's good art right there. ^.^

Emporer of the Sea is awesome... It's a guy and his friend who get enslaved, basically, and have to fight like gladiators. They end up escaping, and he's trying to get back to his love... And it's based on a novel too... It's rad!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    I looked it up online... I think I am going to have to watch it for sure!

I admit...I like being girly and crying every once in a while... It does feel really good afterward! LOL! Especially if it's over a good emotinoally provoking drama... That's good art right there. ^.^

Emporer of the Sea is awesome... It's a guy and his friend who get enslaved, basically, and have to fight like gladiators. They end up escaping, and he's trying to get back to his love... And it's based on a novel too... It's rad!
    me too ! it is really feel good lol XD i haven't cried like this for long time and really i feel that i am good and very new good and in the box lol , anything emotionally i can't stand because my heart become 2 prices XD nyaa ~ ...

really i am interested in the Emperor of the Sea ! i will look for it XD yay ! i love Korean Drama ~ ... =^_^=

Thanks

Yay for crying! haha! lol!

I had to double check on Emporer Of The Sea:
    It's based on a real historical figure who was born into slavery, and rose through the ranks and became a Commander at sea... It's really really really intriguing... And the actors are really nice to look at :3

I saw one Korean show, but I don't know what it's called... About 4 friends and their lives - They are young and working, and dating, etc... it was actually really well done! I will have to try and find it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast