+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Korean shows >,<

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Korean shows >,<

Quote Originally Posted by Spike'sRose View Post
    Yay for crying! haha! lol!

I had to double check on Emporer Of The Sea:
    It's based on a real historical figure who was born into slavery, and rose through the ranks and became a Commander at sea... It's really really really intriguing... And the actors are really nice to look at :3

I saw one Korean show, but I don't know what it's called... About 4 friends and their lives - They are young and working, and dating, etc... it was actually really well done! I will have to try and find it.
    now i am sure that i am going to watch it since there is a good looking guys lol nyaa ~ XD , ...

ooo friends XD i know one like this but i don't think it is the same one you are talking about it called < one Fine Day > it is nice but i didn't get in the story that much because of Seo Gun T-T becasue of him i didn't like the show XD i don't know really i just didn't like him maybe because of his personalty in this show >,< here it is :

» One Fine Day » Korean Drama

well to say the truth i like Nam Gong Min as Kim Dong Ho a lot he is a very good looking guy *dreaming* Nyaaa ~ *blush* .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100
    My Dreams Become Like The Rainbow
    Love Like the Wind You Can't See It But You Can Feel It

Devoted Otaku Wuzzler Champion, Stan James Freekick Champion, Sports Bar Champion, Kill Tweety Champion, Bloody Pingu Champion, One Ton Bang Bang Champion receiverofhell may be famous one day receiverofhell's Avatar
    Thanks

also watched Jewel of the Palace and loved every minute of it!
    WeW,I jut thoguht of it that someone woukd know about Jewel of the Palace(WELL WHAT DO I KNOW?)
    In Jewel of the Palace really I really haved forgot it cause I haved watched it few years ago....
    It is a good Korea Drama and also those scenes with Jang Geum(Ooh the one with those two envious women)
    I really loved that part and also with the Captain(shees h,I forgot the name of him)
    Oooh,I could really agreed with you Spike cause it is really a good Drama Show..
    Jewel in the Palace has a good ending..

BTW!
    Does anyone know here Boys Over Flower?
    The series revovles around a high school girl named Geum Jan DI(well if anyone know it just comment)
    I loved her so much.... i would dare to risk my own life only to save her from dying....
    I loved my GF...
    http://i52.tinypic.com/zxa8pj.jpg[/IMG

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Rose View Post
    now i am sure that i am going to watch it since there is a good looking guys lol nyaa ~ XD , ...

ooo friends XD i know one like this but i don't think it is the same one you are talking about it called < one Fine Day > it is nice but i didn't get in the story that much because of Seo Gun T-T becasue of him i didn't like the show XD i don't know really i just didn't like him maybe because of his personalty in this show >,< here it is :

» One Fine Day » Korean Drama

well to say the truth i like Nam Gong Min as Kim Dong Ho a lot he is a very good looking guy *dreaming* Nyaaa ~ *blush* .... =^_^=
    Oh yes, the guys in Emporer are pretty smokin'. LOL! I forget the name of the main actor (and I'm too lazy to look it up at the moment, XD) but he is... WOW so nice. He's got that "rough around the edges" look, you know? He's got a really strong face and beautiful eyes... *die* lol

I think that is the show I saw!! Thank you!

@receiverofhell:

YAY I love Jewel Of The Palace! I love that it's based on a true story, too... The actress that plays Jang Geum is so amazing - Not only is she stunning, but she plays the part so well! ^.^

I haven't heard of Boys Over Flower, but the name has my attention. O_o ^.^

Teddy Bear =^_^= Bean Hunter Champion Frozen Rose may be famous one day Frozen Rose's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh yes, the guys in Emperor are pretty smokin'. LOL! I forget the name of the main actor (and I'm too lazy to look it up at the moment, XD) but he is... WOW so nice. He's got that "rough around the edges" look, you know? He's got a really strong face and beautiful eyes... *die* lol

I think that is the show I saw!! Thank you!
    OOOOOOOOO XD i were looking for Emperor of the sea pics XD and i remembered i have seen some episodes from it T-T but i couldn't continue watching it becasue of the school *cries* T,T ... XD i know what you mean X3 but both of Choi Soo Jong (최수종) as Jang Bogo(장보고) and Song Il Gook (송일국) as Yeom Moon (염문) are sexy ^,^ ... i looked for his name for you ^_^ ...

and there is another TV show i know but i didn't watch yes >< well i feel lazy to watch since i is about money i lost a little from my interest in it ><
    Money’s Warfare

» Money’s Warfare » Korean Drama .... =^_^=
    http://www.animeonline.net/avatars/frozen-rose-62446.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1230225100

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

OOOOOOOOO XD i were looking for Emperor of the sea pics XD and i remembered i have seen some episodes from it T-T but i couldn't continue watching it becasue of the school *cries* T,T ... XD i know what you mean X3 but both of Choi Soo Jong (최수종) as Jang Bogo(장보고) and Song Il Gook (송일국) as Yeom Moon (염문) are sexy ^,^ ... i looked for his name for you ^_^ ...

and there is another TV show i know but i didn't watch yes >< well i feel lazy to watch since i is about money i lost a little from my interest in it ><
    Money’s Warfare

» Money’s Warfare » Korean Drama .... =^_^=
    Ohhh thanks! I love me some Choi Soo Jong *drool*

Well, their good looks aside, they really are awesome actors!

I have a few other series I'll have to look up and post... I saw them on a TV station over here called AZN Television (TV for Asian Americans) They always had really good shows and short films and the like. ^.^

Thanks

Ohhh thanks! I love me some Choi Soo Jong *drool*

Well, their good looks aside, they really are awesome actors!

I have a few other series I'll have to look up and post... I saw them on a TV station over here called AZN Television (TV for Asian Americans) They always had really good shows and short films and the like. ^.^
    XD i know they are very good actors Nu~ XD ... i start watching Korean TV shows before just a month and i become a huge fan XD .. the other day i watched a movie called Typhoon >,< i really love it , there was something in it that moved me inside the story is so great and the act just wow to describe it X3 ... =^_^=

THUMBSUCKING ADDICTION Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K is making a name for themselves Mr. K's Avatar
    Thanks

So I was wounding what do you think of the Korean Drama TV shows? Do you think Korea has the best dramas ever? ... for me yes ! For sure after what has happened to me, Korea is the best when it comes to dramas ... and if you like watching dramas; do you have a favorite show? What do you think of it? How did you become after you finished it ^^ ... =^_^=[/COLOR]
    Ahh hard to make out what you were saying.

As for me; I never got into Korean Drama's I think Nigahiga said it best. They are all so common to eachother, and many times blown out of proportion. Man I wish I could say it nicer, but I've only watched the DBSK mini Drama's and they were eye candy for me. I hope that doesn't say to much about me

Anyway I like Japanese Drama's with of course my JE BOYS !!! *SWOON SWOON SWOON * -cough- Yes we all have are moments.
    ≥°≤ [?] █▓▒░░▒▓█ [?] ≥°≤
    You know how you drown a blonde, Rosalie? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool.
    Jacob Black, Breaking Dawn, Chapter 14, p.271
    Lamie Hynamen "I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. K View Post
    Ahh hard to make out what you were saying.

As for me; I never got into Korean Drama's I think Nigahiga said it best. They are all so common to eachother, and many times blown out of proportion. Man I wish I could say it nicer, but I've only watched the DBSK mini Drama's and they were eye candy for me. I hope that doesn't say to much about me

Anyway I like Japanese Drama's with of course my JE BOYS !!! *SWOON SWOON SWOON * -cough- Yes we all have are moments.
    lol it is ok XD that won't say anything about you i hope LOL ... the Korean drama are very good but to say the truth the other day i was watching some songs of Korean singers and i notice that they all die in the end o.O lol that is true , the guy have to die or the girl or both of them >,< ... i know they are good in drama but not to this level lol .... =^_^=

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast