+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Korn

Banned mveli2 is off to a good start
    Thanks

Korn

has anyone heard of korn before its a band with good music every song you listen to is better and better and there is no bad songs at all

Newbie blindzzz is off to a good start blindzzz's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Korn

Of course I heard of them. I heard of them six years ago and the first song I have listened from them was ''Here to Stay''. Another interesting thing is that my friends and I have tryed to play many of their songs cuz everybody likes them even many of them dont like their newest album-Untitled... I somehow agree with them cuz they are ''nothing'' compared to the songs they have made earlyer like ''Freak on a Leash,Blind,Did my Time,No Way,... and many more''... they were much better than this ones but partly they have been changing the (How should I call it 'style' of their songs) from time to time so songs from Untitled are so different than the earlyer one but even so I like two or three of their new ones''Evolution,Killing,Hold on'' which are realy awesome. And another fact why I like them is cuz there are many great AMV done on their songs especialy on these songs''Dead bodies everywhere,Forsaken,Falling away from me''...
    All in all a great band and I wish they make much more great songs....
    Wandering around

Searching for bad guys

Banned jveli3 is off to a good start jveli3's Avatar
    Thanks

hay bro they are all great songs what one is your fav one

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

The song that I ever heard by Korn was of their cover of "Word Up" when it was first released. I didn't realise it at the time but when I heard it again on Kerrang a couple of years ago I realised who it was.

Of course they have done some great songs over like with Disturbed they did Forsaken and its one of my favourite songs that I have ever heard.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku crazy canadin emo kid is off to a good start crazy canadin emo kid's Avatar
    in a place whare i cant see a place whare im dead and broken
    Thanks

thay did a song for a tome radder movie and thay did a music vedio for it too but i dont know the song can some one help me with it and thare new cd is good to

Newbie INUYASHA is off to a good start INUYASHA's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah i heard of of them great band with great songs my fav is freak on a leash

Chtonian Slayer Astaroth may be famous one day Astaroth's Avatar
    Thanks

They are one of my favorite bands.....my favorite album by them is Follow The Leader.....it is awesome...........just blows my mind!!!!!!
    DO NOT MAKE ME UNLEASH MY INNER DEMON

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by crazy canadin emo kid View Post
    thay did a song for a tome radder movie and thay did a music vedio for it too but i dont know the song can some one help me with it and thare new cd is good to
    It was Did My Time from there album: "Take A Look In The Mirror" (2003).Not the first time one of there songs have bin used before.Such as Street Fighter 2 the feature film in (1994) and the song was Blind from there album: "Korn" (1994).Probably one of there best songs ever to be done i think.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast