+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Kotor2

Newbie Orochimaru is off to a good start Orochimaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Kotor2

I need help unlocking the last to movie clips in the game. could any one help me out on this?
    Do you know the happiness and sence of accomplishment you gain when you have a chance to hurt the one you called "master"?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kotor2

Knights of the old Republic? sure go to the dark side and try earning whatever her name is Trust, thats how I did, and seen some pretty good stuff. And this is a good game I like it better than the old version.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to hellknight For This Useful Post:

Orochimaru (Mar 12, 2008)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Knights of the old Republic? sure go to the dark side and try earning whatever her name is Trust, thats how I did, and seen some pretty good stuff. And this is a good game I like it better than the old version.
    do you happen to remember what the right things to say to her?
    Do you know the happiness and sence of accomplishment you gain when you have a chance to hurt the one you called "master"?

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah its easy, just go what she says, like when your on that planet ugh, I forgot the name buts when you find Mira? and when you help the weak try to deny the weak, somehow you gain a lot of trust with her, and try not to have your friends with you, lowers their trust with you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    Yeah its easy, just go what she says, like when your on that planet ugh, I forgot the name buts when you find Mira? and when you help the weak try to deny the weak, somehow you gain a lot of trust with her, and try not to have your friends with you, lowers their trust with you.
    ok thanks for all your help vod. ill try it out 2 night.

Thanks

If you can though, sometimes its kind a hard for me to be bad LOL, I never did like the dark side though, too much red, oh and if you need credits just sell the things you don't need, I manage to get 103,600 credits.

Thanks

Im always on the dark side. i hate the light its just to goody goody for an evil man like me.

Thanks

LOL you got a point there, but other videos like the light side wasn't able to show, so my guess is try to earn the trust of Kreia, I seen a video when her two pupils deifed her and sent her to exile.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast