+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Kyle XY - Who is Kyle XY?

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kyle XY - Who is Kyle XY?

WOW. I love this friggin' show. So far? Most of the pieces of Kyle's memory is coming back to him. I believe this monday or the next will be the season finally. Let me be the one to tell you, this show has potential to grow into something. I love the fact that give you so little information in the beginning of the series.

In each episode you're given clues as to what is going on in the life of Kyle. I'm really interested in what's gonna happen to Kyle. It also doesnt help that the main character is a hottie.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Big Money Champion hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13 may be famous one day hyuuga13's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Kyle XY - Who is Kyle XY?

kyle xy is a really good show. it makes you think and it has a lot of suspense and twists in it. i mean does he really have parents? are they "fake" parents? you never know. it makes you wonder. (my opinion.)
    Why is everything so ****ing hard for me? Keep me down to what you think I should be! Must you tempt me and provoke the ministry? Keep on trying I'm not dying so easily!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4