+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lalapolooza

Newbie akiodie is off to a good start akiodie's Avatar
    Thanks

Lalapolooza

sorry I like bragging XD I got my tickets today so I get to see XJapan in concert finally... I heard their shows are amazing and I'm so excited!!! the only thing that's kinda strange though is the other headliners are Lady Gaga, Green Day and bands like that I can't be the only one who finds that a little strange I mean you think they would bring like dir en gray to cover for them or something o.0

X Japan at Lollapalooza 2010

Banned beast may be famous one day beast may be famous one day beast's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Lalapolooza

There have been a few threads recently on what it means to be an Otaku and how fandom has changed over the years. But this is certain; you are true otaku. Green Day didn't matter to you, Lady Gaga didn't matter, but you had to go for XJapan. You are a true JRock fan.

Thanks

right on dude... i know if i'm asian i'm suppose to be insulted but i'm american so XD

Otaku Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish may be famous one day Nightwish's Avatar
    Thanks

its sad cuz X Japan is the only one i would pay to see. i mean there is not one other band i would enjoy seeing. i hear green day sucks live and lady gaga? really? i mean soundgarden cant be too shameful but with songs like black hole sun, im gonna have to pass.

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

let me know how it goes please i love green day, Xjapan(RIP Hide), and Dir en grey

P.S. let me know how the song the third empire is live thanx XD ooooppppppssssss my bad i read it wrong lol
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

Thanks

i've actually hear good things about lady gaga in concert... i mean her music to me isn't be so bad if she's so slutty... i can understand people need to sell records but i mean kids hear this stuff... one of the times i went home my six year old cousin was reciting the lyrics "lets have some fun this beat is sick i wanna take a ride on your disco stick" that was just painful...

anyway i'll write up how it goes no worries ^^

Otaku ToxicShadow is off to a good start ToxicShadow's Avatar
    Thanks

lady gaga has alot of odd things in her music and truth fully i really dont care about her music and did u know hydes suicide was acidental he was practicing an ancient method for the guitar but when the door closed it snapped his neck Rip dear hyde i ;oved your music and still do
    Hold me Like you held on to life When all fears came alive and entombed me Love me Like you love the sun Scorching the blood in my vampire heart

+ Reply to Thread