+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Larry the cable guy

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Arrow Larry the cable guy

ok i was watching CMT last night and on comedy club they had Larry The Cable Guy you know the guy that always says get-r-done.well i was wondering why as a comedin he can say things that other comedins cant and if they do they get booed of the stage and he makes it funny.how can he do that.its like he has this thing about him that anything he says makes people laugh.How does he do that?!?!?!i want to be funnie.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Larry the cable guy

just the tone of voice he use and that he calls himself a redneck. He just makes you think of what you done like poop lagsaq joke. he just makes you think which makes it funny.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    just the tone of voice he use and that he calls himself a redneck. He just makes you think of what you done like poop lagsaq joke. he just makes you think which makes it funny.
    And the fact that every show he does he has a fart joke.And probably because he was part of blue collar

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

people come to his show to laugh at radom jokes which makes him unque

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by halo3master View Post
    people come to his show to laugh at radom jokes which makes him unque
    yup every time i see one of his shows i laugh so hard.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

Well, when it comes to comedy, it's all about presentation.

Take me for instance, when I make certain jokes to Abu Dhabi, she just giggles, but when a certain other comedian says it, she laughs her *ss off... Do you know why?
    Because the joke I said is funnier when an awkward white-guy with no life at all, who probably works at WalMart, says it. According to my lifestyle (I live smart) and possibly race, I can only crack a few jokes that are hilarious.

However, there are three kinds of jokes that are funny no matter who says them, in my opinion:
    Corny Jokes (If you're into them)
    Sex Jokes ( Consider them horrid, but they are funny... and they're really easy to pull-off... haha! )
    and
    Angry Jokes (no matter who you are, if you can make something sound funny while you're angry, it's hilarious)

We all specialize in our own types of humor. But what works best? : Life Experience Jokes.
    What happened, what didn't happen, how you saw it, how others saw it, what you said, what they said, what you thought, what others thought, and etc... all that can make you a comedian.

However, if you're a boring person, life experience jokes probably won't be your nitch unless you make yourself sound TOTALLY like a loser. (Selling yourself for comedy... *sigh* sometimes it's worth it)

Heavy Metal Goddess CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18 may be famous one day CherryBlossom18's Avatar
    a place where the stars shine as bright as the sun
    Thanks

I love Larry The Cable guy cause he's so very funny and he's not fancy at all just a total country boy. I think he can make anything funny and by the time he's finished you are in tears from laughing so much.
    "Sunset Kisses Along The Beach"
    Made for me by HolderofTheDarkChalice
    Thanks so much I love it!

Thanks for the memories princesslady may be famous one day princesslady may be famous one day princesslady's Avatar
    Thanks

I love that man. He is hella funny and got that red neck accent. LOOKS MORE LIEK A PLUMBER THOUGH. anway i thik he is funny just by the way he talks. His jokes are ok but his accent is funny

Born to rule, raised to lead, taught to establish: The African Queen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast