+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Last Airbender

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

Last Airbender

Something happened to M. Night Shyamalan. After THE SIXTH SENSE the guy just had so much potential which he lived up to with UNBREAKABLE, and then SIGNS. Um, we all know what happened next. Now USA Today has published these first two photos of Noah Ringer as Aang and Dev Patel as Prince Zuko in Shyamalan's next film THE LAST AIRBENDER, and although I'm sad that Shyamalan is not directing his original material anymore, I just have to think about THE VILLAGE, THE HAPPENING, and LADY IN THE WATER to bring me back down to earth.

Source: USA Today

...this is real, not a joke.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Thanks

Re: Last Airbender

the movie is gonna suck. just like the dragon ball movie, so sad they keep giving these movies to crappy directors and poor story line.

Otaku Robo Soccer Champion, Gorillaz Groove Session Champion blackrose92 is off to a good start blackrose92's Avatar
    Thanks

wow .... >.< i mean the Last airbender as the cartoon series is my favorite show and seeing these pathetic attempts as characters in a movie??? yea its gonna suck i mean when i looked at the first picture my reaction was

i mean honestly??? how can anyone take THAT seriously?????!!!!??

I'm the best you'll ever have because i am that f*ing AMA-zing chic who can stand on her own d*n feet and becasue of you I am the Greatest Thank you so much SasuraiHell and Gwen

Newbie espartacos is off to a good start espartacos's Avatar
    Je vis où vous ne pouvez pas me trouver, je suis l'un de ceux qui menace dans les ombres… mais je do
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by blackrose92 View Post
    wow .... >.< i mean the Last airbender as the cartoon series is my favorite show and seeing these pathetic attempts as characters in a movie??? yea its gonna suck i mean when i looked at the first picture my reaction was

i mean honestly??? how can anyone take THAT seriously?????!!!!??

why do fan boys wants to believe that those movies made out of anime or manga, are gonna be any good.. so dissapointed with holywood right now, they keep making shi

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting.

It looks better than 'Dragonball', but still... After being so disappointed in all these attempts to make movies based off of video games and manga, I don't know whether to be excited, or to duck and cover. LOL!

Zev
    SuperModZilla Zev is making a name for themselves Zev is making a name for themselves Zev's Avatar
    Thanks

I think Dragonball will be a better movie out of the two!

I hated Last Airbender show, I thought it was stupid, so I have no expectations for the movie nor will I probably watch it.

Signature is a Gwenibe original.

Leave me alone, fanboys! rematche is making a name for themselves rematche is making a name for themselves rematche's Avatar
    Thanks

ok...these seems to be a lot negative response. maybe this will change most of your minds.

behold! the teaser...click here.
    YYYEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

丹色 月影 BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96 may be famous one day BrightShadow_96's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm afraid. So very afraid. >.<
    Not another good series ruined by live action film!
    Watching the trailer though, it doesn't look too bad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast