Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Led Zeppelin

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

Led Zeppelin

Its hard for me to find people at school that are into older bands like me. People think its strange that I like bands that were around before I was born. So is there anyone here that also likes Led Zeppelin?

Newbie rizwan may be famous one day rizwan may be famous one day rizwan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Led Zeppelin

yeah they are pretty cool...i can play heartbreaker and whole lotta love on guitar, those two are like my favourite songs from them....plz tell me of theres any better ones...
    RizzEE

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I luv anime View Post
    Its hard for me to find people at school that are into older bands like me. People think its strange that I like bands that were around before I was born. So is there anyone here that also likes Led Zeppelin?
    Hey, like the music you want to like. Who cares what they think. Older bands are much better that that rap crap, and all that pop junk. Zeppelin is timeless man. You fellow classmates don't know what there missing. I have all the good songs on CD.

Newbie Micronian_ace may be famous one day Micronian_ace may be famous one day Micronian_ace's Avatar
    Thanks

Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock band ever. never mind what those sheep at your school think

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont care what they say. Ive been into Led Zeppelin since I was 3 maybe younger. The band brings back good memorys for me. My mom had me when she was 17 so I was with her brother and all their friends when I was just a baby. They would listen to stuff like Black Sabbath, Motley Crue, Nirvana, and a bunch of other bands like that. Now I dont live where all my friends are so listening to those bands makes me happy.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

They have this one song that I really like (at least I think it's by them) called Kashmir, and this one part sounds real good. Though I gotta say the song's quite long.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Thanks

I love all the Led Zeppelin songs. But right now Im listening to their song Tangerine.

Devoted Otaku Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose may be famous one day Spike'sRose's Avatar
    Thanks

I love classic rock. My parents raised me on Led Zepplin. Jimmy Page is an amazing guitarist, and Robert Plant is one of the most charasmatic lead singers ever. ^_^
    I think my fave song would have to be Black Dog. ^_^

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast