Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Led Zeppelin

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Led Zeppelin

I cant decide what song is my favorite song, they are all so great!

Newbie Count Saint Germain may be famous one day Count Saint Germain may be famous one day
    Somewhere dark lonely and infested with spiders
    Thanks

I love Led Zeppelin, but when I was younger I didn't like rock music at all or at least I thought I didn't mostly because my friends didn't like it... Then I discovered Led Zeppelin. Since then rock is the only music I listened to and my favorite song EVER still remains the same, Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven.

Newbie Hades may be famous one day Hades may be famous one day
    Thanks

I actually have the same problem but really don't give a f*** about what my friends think. I love Led Zeppelin. They are just awesome. I think I like Kashmir and Stairway To Heaven(I am a bit partial to this song as I can play it )

x._Loveless.Murder_.x Aiora may be famous one day Aiora may be famous one day Aiora's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I luv anime View Post
    Its hard for me to find people at school that are into older bands like me. People think its strange that I like bands that were around before I was born. So is there anyone here that also likes Led Zeppelin?
    omg i love led zepplin XD i am a huge fan of older bands like metallica, and for sure Guns and Roses, as well as Aerosmith, the list goes on...^^ most of my fav songs r from older bands

-".. Chase the morning, yield for nothing."

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Led Zepplin. They are a bit old school compared to what I enjoy but I didn't come into the other side of music until a few years ago. I haven't heard much of their music but from what I have heard I do like.

Newbie I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime may be famous one day I luv anime's Avatar
    Thanks

It might sound wierd to some of you guys but when I was born my mom dedicated the Led Zeppelin song The Ocean to me. She was so ubsessed with Led Zeppelin and she still is today.

Nisou Tenshi Hot Shots Champion, Elroy Learns To Fly Champion, Daves Castle Hunt Champion, Mom-Jongg! Champion, Uncle Sam Champion Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel may be famous one day Priestess Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Led Zeppelin and I love old bands! I could listen to his song "Stairway to Heaven" all day. It's a bummer that your school mates don't seem to like it much but hey it doesn't matter in the end as long as you like it. I have a very similar situation only it's with anime. I always have my radio on the station that plays the old songs and I always sing right along with them.

Ikorose Shinsō Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145 is a hero here Silverskater145's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by I luv anime View Post
    It might sound wierd to some of you guys but when I was born my mom dedicated the Led Zeppelin song The Ocean to me. She was so ubsessed with Led Zeppelin and she still is today.
    Please do not post on dead threads. To quote the rules:

Inactive threads, which have not been posted in for 14 days or more, should not be revived. They are considered dead.
    Closing...

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2