+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Left 4 Dead

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Left 4 Dead

Anyone else getting this when it comes out on the 19th?? I've been waiting for this game for more than a year ever since a friend told me about this game.

From what I understand it's out for both PC and Xbox 360. Basically you are a group of humans trying to survive and get to a point of evacuation. Problem is crazy zombies are after you, and they are not the only things you have to fight. I have seen the trailers and gameplay footage both of which I am very impress with.

If I remember right I think it uses the CS: Source engine?? Anyways, just want to know who else is getting this on PC since I have to because none of my buddies wanna get it on the 360.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Left 4 Dead

The game looks pretty bad ass, i like zombie games in since this game is sort of in that category i got to get it.

I don't think i'm going to get it on the pc though probably pick it up on the 360.

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Newbie firstborn is off to a good start firstborn's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played the demo of the pc version and it seems to be enjoyable. Personally I think that even with the AI Director after a while the co-op gets a bit boring, but that might be because f the lack of levels in the demo. But the part about it that I can't wait for is going to be versus mode playing as one of the boss infected
    See now the game is historically inaccurate, because unlike feudal Japan, modern day France does not have any flying demonic stingrays. . . well, hardly any.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

I really, REALLY want this game. I mean, when it was announced in '06 on E3, it made me wanna get a 360. I don't have one yet, but maybe this Christmas I will.
    I COULD get it for the PC, but 4 sum reason personally, I don't like buying games for PC that I could play on a console. Yes, even if I myself don't own that console. Stupid, I know. But hopefully I will have a 360 this time around and maybe I'll see some of you online.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Get it on PC if you can run it Jokerman. It's an FPS after all.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

I am just like you Jokerman, but a friend of mine made a really good point. Look at Team Fortress on xbox 360. It is so hard to find people to be online and playing but compared to Steam on PC there so many more gamers on there you can play. Not to mention it doesn't require a whole lot to run the game.

And considering this game absolutely needs a mic, and xbox doesn't have typing chat like steam, you're a goner.

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

So you guys are saying that even if I do get an Xbox 360, which chances are looking pretty good that I will get one...that I should still get it for PC?

@Hassun
    I mean, maybe it's just me but I felt that if the game is a FPS it would be better to play it on a console, I mean, is there some sort of perk to a FPS on a PC?

@Legend
    And Team Fortress? I really hate that game, although when I did play it it was on the PS3. But, the whole mike thing you are talking about, are you talking about team Fortress or Left 4 Dead?

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post

@Hassun
    I mean, maybe it's just me but I felt that if the game is a FPS it would be better to play it on a console, I mean, is there some sort of perk to a FPS on a PC?
    Better controls, better performance and graphics (depending on the quality of your system).

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast