+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Left 4 Dead

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Left 4 Dead

I know i love Zombie games like Resident Evil I love that series of games and i cant wait for the 5th one.

Newbie DesertedPunk is off to a good start DesertedPunk's Avatar
    Thanks

How can you be stuck? The game is incredibly linear. To OP, L4D is a fun game IF you have xbox live. The game looks like it's on the ps2 if you split screen and solo play is just boring due to bad ai and lack of story.

tl;dr Get L4D if you have Live, if not don't
    Leave now before you too get...Piggified!

Banned Funky Pong Champion, Flick Kick Champion, El Emigrante Champion, DragonHunters Champion, Mahjongg 3D Win XP Tiles Champion, Mahjongg Toy Chest Champion Alphonse Hohenheim is off to a good start
    Thanks

Thank you alot everybody you can delete the post Mods i have everything i want to know if you would like to keep it out for others thats also cool.

Otaku cojoe5 is off to a good start
    Thanks

eh i finally beat it...not easy...but overall i give the game a 9.5-10 the sound and lighting was very effective in setting the mood i also appreciate the fact that the creatures know you have a gun and will try to out flank you by crawling trough a air duck or even a hole in the wall and the fact that a head shot won't kill them you have to shoot them in certain spots like the legs, arms, torso, etc. just to kill one...oh and watch out for the space walk part because remember the more the music is playing the closer the enemy is but in space there is no sound so i suggest you stay alert and be ready.
    Assistant Commander *Master Ninja*

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

You play Left 4 Dead? Interesting. What's your gamertag? I wouldn't mind playing someone new for a change.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2