+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Left Behind

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Left Behind

I'm like halfway through this wonderfully written series and I must say that it's been hard for me to put down one of the books without having to fight myself. LOL.

I've always been interested in things like, end of days, prophecies and such. And these books are so imaginative and the references from the bible really help the book alot. The last book I finished--Assasins--has to be one of the best so far. Although I was pretty pissed at the end of the book. I hate when there's no closure. Which is why I'm so addicted!!

What do you think of this series of books? I hear alot of people saying that they won't read them, because they don't wanna feel like they've been pressured in to reading religious material. Well, lemme tell ya somethin'... It's FICTION!! Read it and enjoy!

Let's discuss, shall we?

**Disclaimer: I am not a religious man. I just happen to like books about things like prophecy and armageddon. Don't read too much in to what I say about religion, the bible, or Christianity in this thread.**

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Left Behind

Lol thats true, anyway i've read Left behind: The Kids. Very interesting book!!! very breath taking!! has people from Left behind too, but this focuses on kids. Anyway i love the book dearly, and when a lot of the characters start to die, i cry. I just hate when they do that. Like they let one of the main characters die!!! But its really an interesting book, really had me think about the end and stuff....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    Lol thats true, anyway i've read Left behind: The Kids. Very interesting book!!! very breath taking!! has people from Left behind too, but this focuses on kids. Anyway i love the book dearly, and when a lot of the characters start to die, i cry. I just hate when they do that. Like they let one of the main characters die!!! But its really an interesting book, really had me think about the end and stuff....
    I never really took the time to bother reading the Left Behind: The Kids. I guess it's because, I don't really like children's spin-off books. I never liked children's fiction really as a child. Is it pretty similar to the adult series?

I heard there's another Left Behind series out too. Or one that came out after the Glorious Appearing, but they take place before the book, Left Behind. Is that true?

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

ummm not sure...haven't heard of ...i think, anyway the reson i read the kid version is because i'm still a kid and when i feel like i might read the adult version....i've already seen the movie so i might wait even longer.....

Thanks

I haven't seen the movie yet. I keep hearing mixed reviews about it. Y'know the Left Behind video game got rated one of the worst video games of 2006? Or was it worst game in history? I can't remember, I'd have to pull out my old issues of Game Informer. It's funny. You pretty much run around the game trying to convert people to Christianity and if they don't convert, you kill them.

"Follow Christ or die!!" Pretty much. LOL. I think it sounds like a fun game, but I have an odd sense of humor. ^_^

Thanks

lol wow i didn't know they had a game?? and them rated it bad???man whats up with that????? Man oh well its a good story though. very nice and it really make you wonder.....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Renn View Post
    lol wow i didn't know they had a game?? and them rated it bad???man whats up with that????? Man oh well its a good story though. very nice and it really make you wonder.....
    Yeah the game got HORRIBLE ratings. LOL. I kinda wanna play it though, just for farts and giggles. I'm always pickin' up odd games. LOL.

Anyway, back to the books. You should really check out the actual 'Left Behind' series. It's really good. My little brother is the one who got me reading them actually. He was about twelve or thirteen when he started reading them.

I really need to get the next book after 'Assassins'. Man, I'm addicted to these books!

+ Reply to Thread