+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Legend of dragoon

Devoted Otaku gamemaster331 is off to a good start gamemaster331's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Legend of dragoon

I agree. It's a great game. The only thing I didn't like was how long it took to gain anything. But the strory line was awesome and the characters were each different with distinct personalities. Heck, only two had the same abilities if I remember correctly.

Newbie Temari is off to a good start
    Thanks

Post Re: Legend of dragoon

The game is awesome. I do agree. And the CG movies were amazing for its time. But, could you imagine if they remade that game with the graphics such as..say, the latest Final Fantasy games? Just imagine the Dragoon transformations and magic attacks. Oh good grief..

-salivates-
    "You are free to sever the chains of fate that bind you."

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Temari View Post
    The game is awesome. I do agree. And the CG movies were amazing for its time. But, could you imagine if they remade that game with the graphics such as..say, the latest Final Fantasy games? Just imagine the Dragoon transformations and magic attacks. Oh good grief..

-salivates-
    That would be most excellent if they remade it or even made a sequel. It was rumored they had made one in Japan but i think that rumor was squashed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm Akumu View Post
    That would be most excellent if they remade it or even made a sequel. It was rumored they had made one in Japan but i think that rumor was squashed
    Like you, I also heard that there was going to be a remake and a sequel. But, that was some years ago and I haven't heard a thing since. In all honesty, they seriously need to at least remake the first game if they aren't going to throw out a sequel.

God Of Angelz Submarine Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Pencak Champion, Grand Prix Challenge 2 Champion, Twelve Swap Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Crab Volleyball Champion, Hockey Shooter Champion, Trick Master Funky Champion, Mah-Jong Connect Champion, W.R.A.X. Champion dark1angel may be famous one day dark1angel's Avatar
    Thanks

My response for this whole questionerre is...
    It all started out like a dragon war then after that was the pursue of Lloyd, since he killed Lavitz after a direct attck, then King Albert joined in to i dont know for sure it has been long years after i played the game and beat the game in one whole day.

The only thing i can say is that i did played the game and i do own it and have beaten it in one entire day, yeah i know it sounds surprising, but to tell you the truth i never thought of beating the entire game in one whole day with a four disc game. My favorite character from the game is Dart. I chose him as a favorite character, because of his strength, his effort into not giving and also he wants to not deal with evil people that wants to capture shana for usage of evilness.

The only trouble i had to get into get deeper in the moon was defeating Dart's father, named Ziek who was Roses' love from the Dragon Campaign 11,000 years ago. Interesting huh? Well the last boss of the game was entirey fun, because having to have motivation into wearing down, Melbu Frahma and after that event i enjoyed the mini clip of the defeat as well the results of ending everything.

Magic intervenes when there is love in first sight.
    |アスタロス|

Thanks

Mmm-hmm. I agree. Like I said, the CG movies were awesome. And the story of Zieg and Rose was sad. But, a great one nonetheless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3