+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Legend of the drunken master

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Legend of the drunken master

Has anyone seen this Jackie Chan film, it just friggen rocks? Its as good as any Bruce Lee flick, maybe better. Some of the best Kung Fu ever shot on camera. I just couldn't take my eyes off that last fight scene, just oh wow.

Otaku Zidane - Head Butt Game Champion, Zizzo Challenge Champion, Zwill Champion, Aragon Dragon Champion KingAnime is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: Legend of the drunken master

Drunken Master is a good movie, i like the part where his mom gets him drunk when he is getting ganged. The last scene was really good too, What was that he drank during the last scene?

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night
    No Evil Shall Escape My Sight
    Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might
    Beware My Power Green Lanterns Might

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingAnime View Post
    Drunken Master is a good movie, i like the part where his mom gets him drunk when he is getting ganged. The last scene was really good too, What was that he drank during the last scene?
    I think it was some very potent alcoholic drink they used to get the fires going in the steel mill. They had a scene earlier that showed that. I like the scene where he got busted by his father while drunk. You know the one where he dis-owned him. I laughed my A$$ off.

JACKIE CHAN Drunken Master 2 End Fight - Video
    Last edited by Miroku4444; Oct 17, 2008 at 10:03 PM.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Drunken Master 1 and 2 are considered to be amongst the classics of the martial arts genre. They also helped Jackie Chan shake of the expectations of him becoming the next Bruce Lee and made people see his talent in comedy martial arts for which he is now famous.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Ya, I just love both of them, especially the second one. It has a lot more action and drinking.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku DemonicKagomeTahoshi is off to a good start DemonicKagomeTahoshi's Avatar
    Always with my lover in his hearts, or with him no matter what
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KingAnime View Post
    yeah, it was really funny, but like you said, KingAnime, what the hell did he drink, 'cause i'm still trying to figure it out.

+ Reply to Thread