+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Legend of Mana!!!

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Legend of Mana!!!

Sorry i had to do it i'm going old school. How many of you peeps played legend of mana in 1999/2000 made by good ole Squaresoft (back when it was squaresoft) well i pulled it out of the drawer and boom i was addicted once again. This has to have been one of the most customizable games for playstation 1 whoa!!! Ps1 no way lol. Well tell me all yer stories and i will tell you mine tell me yer thoughts on the game good or bad makes no difference thanks for the comments!!
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Legend of Mana!!!

I've heard about this RPG
    but never playid it.
    What the game is about?

perdoname michelle!

Otaku darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36 may be famous one day darkangels36's Avatar
    Thanks

Well in most squaresoft games they have the earth like final fantasys the life-stream well in this one the world is made up by mana. Well anyways you can pick from two characters a mail and female (even though they both look like women) then you get to choose the class of weapon you wish to use but overall you can use anyone in the game its just each has kinda of like a limit break to it like FFVII for all who have played that those who havent its just as it sounds you get beat up a bit and bam unleash into a special attack well the same aspect here.

Well anyways back to the game. You can make yer own weapons, you can raise a monster to fight besides, and also make a golem to fight besides you, theres magic just all sorts of things. After you beat certain parts of the story line you get what are called AF's they are pieces that make towns or new dungeons. Its a very fun game and you should check it out when ya get the chance!! =)
    This is the code of honor: A wounded man says to his assaliant if i live i will kill you and if i die you are forgiven: Thus this is the code of honor!

S.E.L - sexy etna lover Baal may be famous one day Baal may be famous one day Baal's Avatar
    Thanks

Sounds like is a nice game
    the golem thing is almost alike to Raganarok
    im going to search info of it.

perdoname michelle!

Thanks

Sure thing you should also try the first star ocean that game was huge customization also for its time love that game!!!

Thanks

Hpmh ( concentrate)

i have start ocean 2 and the 1 thats in 2.

perdoname michelle!

Newbie nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x may be famous one day nate_grey_x's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Legend Of Mana. Have you played Secret Of Mana? That game is one of my all time favorites. I found a bunch of sword and armor recipes on the internet and spent about two hours forging a sword and armor. They were just good enough to beat nightmare mode. In normal mode I could kill everything including the Mana goddess with one hit. Yeah LOM is an awesome game.

Thanks

Secret of mana was for snes right i do believe or am i mistaken.. Just the other day i made the ultimate axe in LOM its tight +9 to all stats and 999 att power it pwns nightmare mode hehe took a lot of chaos and glow though...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast