+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The legend of zelda

Newbie Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita may be famous one day Vandread_Dita's Avatar
    Thanks

The legend of zelda

Who has it and what do you think of it. I have it for wii and i think its one of the best out there. the only thing i think could have been better is the use of magic and the shield controls could be better

Otaku gigi2005 may be famous one day gigi2005 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The legend of zelda

Zelda is one of the best adventure game series there is, and i have been playing zelda sinds i got my first console a Nintendo 64.
    The first zelda i played whas The Legend Of Zelda for Nintendo 64 and sinds then i played The Ocrina Of Time and The Wind Talker, and now i have The Legend Zelda Twilight Princess witch again is very good.
    I also played some older versions on the Super Nintendo but that whas so long ago that i don't remember the name anymore.
    What i like about The Legend Of Zelda is the chalange of solving al the problems, somethimes it wil take hours even days to finish a temple.
    I also like the fact that Zelda hase a good storyline and the fact that the main characters almost never change, there are only a few Zelda games where Zelda and Ganindorf dont apear, there are also a lot of alternet retelings wich i like.
    I also like the fact that the Legend Of Zelda is one of the most oldest game series out there and that is defenetly noticeble in the gameplay.

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

i hade to stand outside k-mart at 5 in the morning when it was cold and raining but i got it.took about a mounth of play time to beat.it is the best game for the wii.i think

Newbie pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods may be famous one day pyre of gods's Avatar
    Thanks

i wuv legend of zelda 2.. cuz you can go up in lvl and stuff
    ]squeeze me. squash me. squish me

super effective Last Man Standing Champion FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd may be famous one day FLawEdmiNd's Avatar
    Thanks

Hehahdhfah! I've never been able to beat the old Zeldas, but I liked to fool around in my cousins save. Hehe, he was some kind of hardcore fan, he knew all the song things by heart. I suppose any Zelda fan would know them too.

I tried the one where you've got three days, I never got it though.. every time you saved or turned off the game you lost everything.. I think. I once got trapped in the area where you can pull out some sword and grow older, then you what happened? My cousin got me out in like a second.

I've played the new one though, for the Wii. It's okay. It gets annoying when you're waking the air like crazy with the Wii controller stick thing and Link is just standing there counting fairies.

The ending is horrible! I think so. You just can't do that! No! And Ganon or Ganondorf or whoever is really easy to beat, I didn't fight him but I watched someone else beat him up. He didn't have to use of his healing items.
    the love you withhold is the pain you carry.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

I just beat Twilight Princess recently, it was a great comeback after god awful wind waker, but I still didn't feel that it beat out Ocarina of Time. I say that because ever since OoT, no other Link incarnate has been able to escape OoT Link's shadow. He's mentioned again and again in every new one, and TP was no different. I did enjoy TP's lengthy gameplay, but the bosses, meh, waaay too easy. I hope the up the difficulty on the next one.

I believe in you Indiana Jones In Odd-World Champion, Forest_Brat Champion, Jungle Dave Champion, Beer Dude 2 Champion, Fly Girl Champion Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho may be famous one day Pyro Psycho's Avatar
    Thanks

I loved playing this game. I'm even going through it again. But the bosses, like dark said, are way too easy. That and they need more bosses like in OOT. But this game isn't anything compared to OOT.

DeviantArt ll Livejournal ll Rainbow Flakes ll Gallery
    Feeling the beat of my heart ♥

Paper Master waterdude may be famous one day waterdude may be famous one day waterdude's Avatar
    Thanks

i wated outside a walmart from friday to sunday night for the wii. i love the legend of zelda and i almost didnt get the game because i didnt have enff money but my mom loned me some. i think the controls were just fine and it was a great game.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast