+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The legend of zelda

Wo chao xi huan ni Mahjong Champion, Shape Game Champion, Solitaire Champion, Mahjong Connect Champion, Looney Tunes Mahjong Champion, Elite Mahjong Champion, MahJong Champion, Mahjong XY Champion mahiru may be famous one day mahiru may be famous one day mahiru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The legend of zelda

I have some Gameboy Advance games of it... it was the first game I ever bought with my own money ^o^ I used to loveeee Zelda games hahaha They always had such funny stories, and even the little evil thingies that killed you were cute ^o^ kekeke
    Wo shi zhen zhen zhen xi huan ni...

Thank you Equinn!! ^-^

Newbie wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child may be famous one day wandering_star_child's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played just about every zelda game there is except for oracle of ages. I admit that the first two are really hard and I still haven't beat them but I love them still. My brother has twilight princess and I play it alot I haven't started my own file yet though. I want to real bad but I haven't had the time. Hey, my brother also stumbled upon this place where you can make your own zelda game and he's working on his own and I get to be his game tester. it's so awesome!!

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I just beat Twilight Princess recently, it was a great comeback after god awful wind waker, but I still didn't feel that it beat out Ocarina of Time. I say that because ever since OoT, no other Link incarnate has been able to escape OoT Link's shadow. He's mentioned again and again in every new one, and TP was no different. I did enjoy TP's lengthy gameplay, but the bosses, meh, waaay too easy. I hope the up the difficulty on the next one.
    if theres a next on.word is that twilight was the last one.not that i belive that.......well i hpoe thats wrong.but with the wii i think there will be many more.(i hope) well i m going to beet twilight for the 3 time bye now.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    if theres a next on.word is that twilight was the last one.
    The end of the Zelda series might as well mark the end for nintendo, because I'll be honest, they're not much else without it. In other words, don't count this being the last zelda game. Ever.

Newbie Captain Geusak may be famous one day Captain Geusak may be famous one day
    Thanks

Ocarina of Time was the first game I played. I thought it was the most greatest and hardest game I've ever played. I had to use a strategy guide in order to beat it! Then Wind Waker came a long. The cartoony graphics made me avoid it for a while, but then I bought it eventually. The gameplay was ok but it just didn't feel right. Plus it was way too easy so I knew something was wrong. Then I tried Twilight Princess and it was exactly what I was looking for! Although I wish it had more stuff to do cause it took me a few weeks to finish it. So I guess Ocarina of Time will always be the best to me. I just hope that the next Zelda game will be on the GameCube!

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Let's see...I own...A Link to the Past Remake (GBA) Ocarina of Time, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, And Twilight Princess for Gamecube.

As for difficulties, I believe the later that they go in years, the easier they become. (EX: A link to the past is harder than TP)

Graphics obviously go to Twilight Princess hands down.

although Twilight Princess is a greater on terms of graphics, gameplay and coolness, the orginals (which came out before i was born) are still great classics.

Bottom line, it all comes down to opinion.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

I have played a few of the zelda games and loved them all,And the only reason i would by wii is for zelda becuase thats the only game that is really good one it.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Legend of Zelda is amazazing! I have yet to aquire a Wii and the Zelda for it, but I do have Twilight Princess for the Gamecube. Either way, I have played it on both just don't have a Wii at the moment.

All in all, I love it like Woah.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast