+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The legend of zelda

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Re: The legend of zelda

Quote Originally Posted by JustLoseIt View Post
    Legend of Zelda is amazazing! I have yet to aquire a Wii and the Zelda for it, but I do have Twilight Princess for the Gamecube. Either way, I have played it on both just don't have a Wii at the moment.

All in all, I love it like Woah.
    what was it like for the G.C.cause i only have played it on the wii.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

i would have to go with dark game was long but to easy and Ocarina of Time was great i loved it.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Little negi sensei View Post
    what was it like for the G.C.cause i only have played it on the wii.
    A completely mirrored version of the Wii's version.

Ex: Link is right-handed in Wii, Left-handed in Camecube.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Otaku halo3master may be famous one day halo3master may be famous one day halo3master's Avatar
    Thanks

no that i dont zelda i just stopped playing it now theta i found super smash bros i belive that will sell better than zelda games

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

It's all about The Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past (the original SNES version)!!!
    It truly, truly is.
    (I played through the game three times... once when I was little, once when I was a teen, and the 3rd time is on my Wii now)
    The original Zelda was cool, too. (And it was funny how everyone finally figured out that Zelda 2 was inside the first Zelda when you put in a code) But still, A Link To The Past rocks my socks off compared to the rest of the Zeldas.

...well, that and Four Swords... because that's just fun. (and practically just the same graphics as A Link To The Past)

I like Zelda, however, I'm not THE biggest fan of it.
    I'm more of a Star Fox fan (even if I suck compared to pros in that game).
    In actuality, I like Kirby more than Star Fox. Not just any Kirby, though... KIRBY SUPER STAR(SNES)! THE BEST OF ALL THE KIRBY GAMES EVER MADE!!! ... but Mario always rules over all the Nintendo characters, whether anyone likes it or not.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks

When you really look at it, it was A Link to the Past that started the trend of gameplay that Zelda games are at today. Six sages, progress levels gaining a new item each time, Ganon at the end, I mean the original did that too, but notwith as interesting a story as Link to the Past and the 3D ones today. I've always kinda looked at Ocarina of Time as the 3D version of A Link to the Past.

Devoted Otaku Defend Your Castle Champion rock on may be famous one day rock on may be famous one day rock on's Avatar
    Thanks

Ocarina of Time was good but like all had some set backs to it. the cobat of minons wasnt that fun in the wii one. the bow in Ocarina of Time wasnt that great ethier.

92% of teens moved to rap. I am one of the 8% rebelions

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

By far the most interesting version of zelda i have played was "The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask",I played it on the game cube which was alright.But all the different versions of link by using the masks to transform added some thing deferent to the game which was cool.But the most annoying thing in that game was the Three-day cycle restraint that you had was just annoying i thought.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast