+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Legend Of Zelda Series

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

The Legend Of Zelda Series

Ok AO How many of you play the legend of zelda series?And if you do wats your fav. game?huh huh tell us tell us huuuuuhhhhhh?Oh and one more thing.....WHY?????

Mage of Eternity Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage is making a name for themselves Joe Mage's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Legend Of Zelda Series

Yeah, I've played many of the LOZ series. I've played the 2nd one, I believe; it's been so long since I last played it, A Link to the Past, Link's Awakening, Zelda 64, and the latest; The Twilight Princess. The Zelda series have always been a favorite of mine and my absolute favorite is a toss up between Zelda 64, 'cause it revolutionized the Zelda series in my opinion, and The Twilight Princess, 'cause it's an incredible story wit an updated look and feel that; I felt; truly immersed u inta the world of Zelda.

Sanity doesn't exist, it's just an excuse cooked up by crazy people to justify their actions. My myspace page: www.myspace.com/joemage

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've played quite a few of the Legend of Zelda series.
    - Link's Awakening(GB)
    - A Link to the Past(SNES)
    - Ocarina of Time(64)
    - Phantom Hourglass(DS)

As far as my favorite, it would be Ocarina of Time without a doubt(Honorable mention to A Link to the Past). It was the first 3D open world game I played, and I still remember that sense of freedom and wonder I had with that game. I used to ride Epona around Hyrule Field for no other reason but fun. I was younger then too, so it also felt epic in a way. To this day it's one of my all time favorite games. I like the other Zelda games, but nowhere even near how much I liked this one.

Random Thoughts about OoT:
    Gerudo Valley: Awesome.
    Water Temple: A cruel mistress.
    Baseball with Ganon: Interesting.
    Watching the giant Zora take 5 minutes to move like 5 inches: Hilarious.

byakugan Barn Break Champion, Dino Rennen Champion, Block Buster Champion, Portal Champion, Quick Brick Champion cantsenditback is off to a good start cantsenditback's Avatar
    Thanks

I played LOZ, its good although i only played Ocacle of season and Orcacle of time, on the gameboy version, but still there good to play for storyline
    This world is corrupt
    Save tonight and fight the break of dawn
    I am so alone, I got no one to talk to, please help me

Newbie Echo is off to a good start
    Thanks

I've played many of the LOZ games, and I would have to say that older ones were more complicated than the new ones in some ways.
    My favorite game out of all of the games though would have to be Ocarina of Time, that was a truly entertaining game.
    http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb19/OfeliasFire/BlueProxy-1024_768-1.jpg
    "I'm a young soul in this very strange world hoping to learn a bit bout' what is true and fake"

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

I love LOZ games. I played a few though, the first game of zelda I ever played was on de NES The Legend of Zelda. I also played Link's awakening on the GBA, Ocarina of Time on N64, recently I'm playing Phantom Hourglass on my DS and Twilight Princess on the Wii. I like them all, but my favorite would be the Ocarina of Time <3.

The LOZ series are to my opinion very very good. The storylines are great and it keeps me interested and playing it until the end. Also the adventures are attractive and enjoyable in a lot of ways. The RPG is normally not too hard, and your quest leads you towards the whole story. I recommend everyone who never played any of the LOZ series yet, to give it a good try... you won't regret it.

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Mathematical!! Bugz Champion, Ant Bully Champion, Chainsaw the childern Champion, 3D Net Blazer Champion, Cricket Challenge Champion, Big Uglies Champion, Body Check Champion, Desktop Fishing Champion, All Star Skate Park Champion, Chuckie Egg Champion, Birdy Champion, Anthrax Jelly Champion, Air Typer Champion, Word Pads Champion, Crash Test Dummy Curling Champion, The Mini Jump Game Champion, Chairlift Challenge Champion, Astroboy vs One Bad Storm Champion, Fight Man Champion, Blot In Hell Champion, Beeku Adventure Champion, Connect2 Champion, Atomica Champion, Cannonball Follies 2 Champion, Bada Boing Champion, BeachDefence Champion, Alkie Kong 2 Champion atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout has become well known atomik_sprout's Avatar
    Thanks

LOL, when I seen the title, I thought you were talkin' about the TV series. "Well, excuuuuuuse me, Princess!" Ah, that takes me back. ^_^

I'd have to say my favorite LOZ games are the original for NES, Ocarina of Time on N64 and Wind Waker on GameCube. They're the most pivotal and ground breaking games in the whole series, but that's just my opinion. I've played every Zelda game, save the two Gameboy Color games (I can't even remember their names, but they were the Pokemon Red and Blue of the Zelda series. If anyone remembers, please tell me. It was the _______ of Time and _______ of Seasons, I think)

At any rate, those are my favs.

Otaku Luminous is off to a good start
    Thanks

I actually have to disagree with everyone about the story. I mean, saving the princess? Even Mario does that! To me the LoZ series has been more about exploring, and sort of a discovering the world adventure sort of deal.

LOL, when I seen the title, I thought you were talkin' about the TV series. "Well, excuuuuuuse me, Princess!" Ah, that takes me back. ^_^
    Ooh, I've heard about that one! Have you seen it? Is it as wickedly awesome/hilarious as the quote suggests?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast