+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Legend Of Zelda Series

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

Lightbulb Re: The Legend Of Zelda Series

Quote Originally Posted by Dark. View Post
    I think that of all the zelda games though, Majora's Mask was my favorite. Mask collecting was addictive, and the 3-day strategy element really added to the game I think, really separating it from the other zelda games. Plus for once, it wasn't in Hyrule AGAIN, saving Princess Zelda, AGAIN, no, it was about saving a village from the moon crashing on it. I wish more zelda games would go in the direction of Majora's Mask, go away from the safe formula and experiment with different plotlines.
    Yes U Know Whats It About.Majora's Mask was in my opinion the best zelda game so far(As u can tell by my ava. and siggy)The mask gave crazy great powers.It made the game much more versable.Not to mention the vast amount of new wepons.....well there not all the same.AND i tihnk the worst zelda games of all was wind waker.It was a pimple on the face of the legend of zelda.It was more like loony toons than a zelda game.BOOOOOO CARTOONIE GRAPHICS.Also the wind waker was terrible because alot of the games was so hard it stoped being fun.D':

Banned Monkey Jump Champion, Karts Champion, Stagedive Dewy Champion, Harry Potter: The Marauder`s Map Champion, Weasley Breakfast Champion, Grand Slam Shredder Champion, Moon Skate Champion, Field Goal FootBall Champion, DodgeBall Champion, Gasbag Smackdown Champion, Makai Hockey Champion, Monkey Nut Champion, The Ordinary Boys Champion, Traffic Control Champion, Roving Reporter Champion, Prawn Of The Dead Champion, Sky Fire Champion, Musical Lantern Champion, Master Qwan,s Mahjongg Champion, Master Mahjongg Champion, Mahjongg: Alchemy Champion, Flash Tiles Champion, Mahjongg 3D Champion, Mahjongg 2 Champion, Mahjongg Fast Champion, Stupid Space Shooting Race Game Champion The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day The GunGrave of Trigun may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: The Legend Of Zelda Series

Majora's Mask yes i think it was the secong best their was tons of great things about it but like i said to get some of the things was hard like to get all the fairys in a dungen in a certain amount of time and then you would lose all your items but the masks when you played the song kinda of made me mad and it had a kick as@ storyline to and the chars and the creatures and the graphics for it where awsome to but i do agree it was no doubt one of the best zelda games out there today still i still play it for nintendo 64 even though they have an new remake of that game and some others for game cube i was happy when they made that collectors speical game set but Ocraina of time i still think its the best game out there in the Zelda series and so far they havent made any good zelda games latley but the new one for Wii but i like the original nintendo 64 look for link no matter what its a classic look.

Otaku FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral may be famous one day FallenSpiral's Avatar
    Thanks

My favorite Zelda game is of course the Ocarina of Time. It was so enjoyable to play. I thought through each level. Wow this is so awesome! I want to go further to see what is next; ha-ha!

Otaku Grimm Akumu is off to a good start
    Outer Heaven,in Zanzibar Land, around the corner from Shadow Moses Island right beside the Big Shell
    Thanks

mine is Majoras Mask, why? well because unlike Ocarina of Time (which is also amazingly awesome) Majoras Mask had a bit harder stuff for me, like collecting the masks which are so fun to do, then theres the darker storyline which is awesome, then ya gotta entirley new battlefield, Termia (or Termina i can neva remember) the best part of the game is transforming into Fierce Deity and killin Majora with like 3 Helix Beams, awesome, jus awesome and also bein Mikau the Zora was fun too (my favorite part of the game was the ocean missions and Ikana Valley) all the other zeldas were great too tho

Otaku kurapika is off to a good start kurapika's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the Zelda series ive played:
    Ocarion of time(which i own on 64)
    Majoras mask( which i also own on 64)
    And i remeber vaguely once playing one on game boy
    And LoZ phantom hourglass(which i own on DS)

great sig by Lasura thanks heaps

Banned Pyramid Gold Champion, Triathlon Champion, Panik: Pogomania Champion Little negi sensei is off to a good start
    Thanks

And something im glad nintendo did was took the old games(Legend of zelda,Legend of zelda II:Links adventures,Majoras mask and ocrena of time)and formated them for the GC.Which inturn when they did that the formated it for the Wii!!!I tihnk thats great and that its really great if you dont have a N64 Or NES and you still wanna play thoes games.

Newbie Trenzer is off to a good start Trenzer's Avatar
    Thanks

I've played only three LoZ games. They are Link's Awakening, Majora's Mask, and Ocarina of Time. MY favorite of the three would have to be Ocarina of Time. There are so many small details in that game. It was in fact the only game that I ever bought a strategy book for. It is also the only reason why I kept my N64.

Beauty exists so that someone can tarnish it... Love exists to be lost...
    Innocence exists to be stolen... Souls exist to be corrupted...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3