+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Like Malice Mizer?

Newbie Chiro-Chan may be famous one day Chiro-Chan may be famous one day Chiro-Chan's Avatar
    Oregon desu! It's cold and rainy and I hate it.. T_T
    Thanks

Like Malice Mizer?

They're my favorite, Malice Mizer. Just wondering if anyone else has heard of them, or listens to them. o.o

Chiro's Mood According To Trowa: ///_^ Happy!

Otaku twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723 may be famous one day twistergal723's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Like Malice Mizer?

I do..And they kick ass...Although I really don't know why they're on hiatus...Favorite song: Beast of Blood^.^

I'm ♥mazing!

Otaku Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl may be famous one day Star Girl's Avatar
    Thanks

YA ive heard of them,they look scary! scarier than Marilyn Manson!
    REALLY stereotyped too. I dont know them very well so i cant say if i like them or not.

Newbie Chiro-Chan may be famous one day Chiro-Chan may be famous one day Chiro-Chan's Avatar
    Oregon desu! It's cold and rainy and I hate it.. T_T
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by twistergal723
    I do..And they kick ass...Although I really don't know why they're on hiatus...Favorite song: Beast of Blood^.^
    Sadly, they're not on hiatus. They've officially disbanded. After Kami, the drummer, died and Gackt left, Mana hired Klaha as vocalist and some unnamed guy to "replace" Kami, though he was not as good as Kami, and the band only lasted another I think 3 years before they broke up for good. Lately, Kozi is doing solo work, Klaha and Mana started their own band called... umm. Moix des Moi or something like that. I haven't heard it yet. Oh, and Yu~ki, who nobody likes, has vanished. No one cares.

RIP Ukyou Kamimura!! T_T

Chiro's Mood According To Trowa: ///_^ Happy!

Otaku Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura may be famous one day Clow Sakura's Avatar
    Thanks

Never heard of them.... Are they some kind of BAND?
    Smileys + Me =

Newbie Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes may be famous one day Badlywornshoes's Avatar
    In a cardboard box. With hand-drawn windows.
    Thanks

Of course! I adore Mizer. The group, unfortunately, has undergone some turbulent times, and in my humble opinion, was never the same once their talented vocalist Gackt went solo. I'm certain that their look is just a gimick--those guys are goofs in real life. Their talented too. Mana's got quite the fashion sense. :O

~Shigure

+ Reply to Thread